Single cab project Part 1

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this dude thought you might like it ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T2-Pick-Up-Tin-Vintage-Model-By-CKO-West-Germany_W0QQitemZ310133280818QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_VintageToys_RL?hash=item310133280818&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A4%7C294%3A200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

got a Raydyot pillar spot light fitted - i love the bling 8)

picture5-4-1.jpg

finally got my hands on the tilt and bows - and the canvas shouldn't be too far behind

just getting ready to go narrow and lower 8) even thinking about tubbing the arches :?: 8)

buck2001b.jpg

buck2002b.jpg

buck2005b.jpg

buck2003b.jpg

buck2004b.jpg

Dagboy where you getting the tilt from ?

looks like I'll be getting mine from the states as struggling to get someone to do one this side of the pond in the timeframe I want......

Looks dope dude , will look better with a bit of tuckage me thinks 8)

61 stu said:
looking good mate 8)

stu have you made a decision about your choice of narrowed beam??

i'm thinking wait for the slamwerks ball joint 4" narrowed beam - (going to use their link pin version on the PV)

what ya thinking?? keep me in the loop dude

dagboyblue said:
61 stu said:
looking good mate 8)

stu have you made a decision about your choice of narrowed beam??

i'm thinking wait for the slamwerks ball joint 4" narrowed beam - (going to use their link pin version on the PV)

what ya thinking?? keep me in the loop dude

Yeah i think i'll go with the balljoint Slamwerks beam when it comes out, not sure about what dropped spindles though, but will let you know mate, might also be able to get a bit of money off by ordering two sets :)

right, fuck it

i'm fed up trying to sell this truck for what its worth and people trying to swap me a 1990 mini or some chav mobile or emailing me expecting to sell it for half price ?? because it has 3 seats wtf

i'm starting to slam a bit more, change of shoes, a new stockish look - and will enjoy cruising in a class earlybay :D

me is back :D

Latest posts