Skateboard anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive also got... 'dune buggy attack' by bomb the bass which was in 'a powell vid...cant remember which one though...

also as the boss is out ive been searching and discovered a couple of mp3s from hokus pokus.... incl the ron allen track!!! cool.....

No way, I just bought Hocus pocus on DVD. 'There's only one way to do it', Danny way and Matt Hensley rocked :mrgreen:

Thru a lupe, my Mum was a teacher too, luckily not at my school :msn4: I wore my visions to school and always had a black bones brigade t shirt under my white shirt! My teachers loved that :lol:

mate my first board was a santa cruz i used to love skating, 8)
had many powell boards, used to go to bristol on train to that
good old concrete jungle, used to blag my mum every time as i was only 13 :lol:
but what happend to the boards they ended up so skinny you couldn't get your feet
on them :lol:
i remember there were only two boards one for freestyle and one for pipes
what was that dudes name best freestyler im talking end of eighties into the nineties
always on the chin videos would watch them and then go out and break a leg or something :lol:
anyway i bought a new board couple of year ago but found it well ard don't seem to have my sea legs
any more but will never give it up :D
will try and dig out some pics

oneday! said:
mate my first board was a santa cruz i used to love skating, 8)
had many powell boards, used to go to bristol on train to that
good old concrete jungle, used to blag my mum every time as i was only 13 :lol:
but what happend to the boards they ended up so skinny you couldn't get your feet
on them :lol:
i remember there were only two boards one for freestyle and one for pipes
what was that dudes name best freestyler im talking end of eighties into the nineties
always on the chin videos would watch them and then go out and break a leg or something :lol:
anyway i bought a new board couple of year ago but found it well ard don't seem to have my sea legs
any more but will never give it up :D
will try and dig out some pics

That be Rodney Mullen RRRrr :mrgreen:

ant said:
What was the H-street video that said, i quote " black out runs 50 feet or more" ?

Ant,
I believe that was 'Shackle me not' (1988), the vid before Hocus Pocus. Was a cool one but Pocus is better. I'll bring it to Lobb.

Oneday, glad to hear from another skater. Rodney Mullen was (and still is) an amazing magician on his board!

Latest posts