Skateboard anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep; first tuesday is full council, then 'second chambers' which is going to the local social club after the meeting and 'discussing' matters involving the town, but because all of my 'friends' are in the same social demographic as me; middle aged, with kids, one glass of wine and they're crying and going on about the thompson twins, whereas the majority of the guys i go out with from the council are *proper* i normally have a right bloomin' skinful, and occasionally fall into the river. in me best suit :x

*you can't go back*

got my son this powell deck for his B-day today his only 4 (he will skateboard :evil: )- looks like a good set up

angelboyred150.jpg

the councillor said:
yep; first tuesday is full council, then 'second chambers' which is going to the local social club after the meeting and 'discussing' matters involving the town, but because all of my 'friends' are in the same social demographic as me; middle aged, with kids, one glass of wine and they're crying and going on about the thompson twins, whereas the majority of the guys i go out with from the council are *proper* i normally have a right bloomin' skinful, and occasionally fall into the river. in me best suit :x

*you can't go back*

Perhaps *someone* should get the council to put up some railings by the river, that way you could fall in the river while trying to "ride" the railings :lol:

Nice deck, I was gonna get an Angel boy sticker for the Bus.

Powell were always the best!

DagBoy you've set a precedent! I'll have to buy my some a board for his 4th BDay (in May)

Yep, old sk8t here too.....spun off the back of listening to Anthrax, so it was life's a beach board shorts and powell decks.....Mike V was the man....that public domain segment still stands as one of the best.

buddysbuddy said:
Yep, old sk8t here too.....spun off the back of listening to Anthrax, so it was life's a beach board shorts and powell decks.....Mike V was the man....that public domain segment still stands as one of the best.

The Caveman handrail, running through a graveyard and then nearly killing pedestrians. It rocks! :mrgreen:

Loxy said:
Perhaps *someone* should get the council to put up some railings by the river, that way you could fall in the river while trying to "ride" the railings :lol:

you aren't the first and you *certainly* won't be the last to take the piss out of my 'somewhat' unnecessarily over-complex method of bringing intonation to an otherwise "impossible to interpret" textual scenario without the over-use of the 'somewhat' irritating emoticon function...

railings ? this is the fucking countryside... what do we want railings for ?

Still looks cool Dude, especially with your Bus! :mrgreen:

You've started a trend now though:

BUS AND BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on guys more pics!
DSC00875.jpg

got myself a new skool deck last week :lol: been riding it around the streets getting used to the new size :shock:

just starting to pull off some ollies (4/5") and staying on (got a few bruises though - can't belive how skinny these new decks are :eek:

started with a double vision deck, used to be at splitsports every saturday in manchester then on to BBC building in Oxford Street via aflecks palace, in the multi storey car park until the security guard chased you off.

Does anyone remember Sundays at Bolton water place, now that was awesome, i have some old photos somewhere, my party piece used to be ollieing over a pallet stood on end, without using a ramp, then watchin my mate on his torker having a go wiping himself out.

Used to spend too much time at Ince skate park as well, My sons 13 now and is out skating as i speak at the new park at the rear of ecky, if anyones local, would love to go back to it, but my knees are a bit fooked now.

pk1was said:
Does anyone remember Sundays at Bolton water place, now that was awesome, i have some old photos somewhere, my party piece used to be ollieing over a pallet stood on end, without using a ramp, then watchin my mate on his torker having a go wiping himself out.

Used to spend too much time at Ince skate park as well, My sons 13 now and is out skating as i speak at the new park at the rear of ecky, if anyones local, would love to go back to it, but my knees are a bit fooked now.

Hey Dude,
A pallet on the side.......... that's high!
My son's 3, I hope he stays into skating. I'm thinking of building a min ramp in my back garden (4ft high), that'll give him a good start!
We need to get a skate/VW session on the go!

Latest posts