Slamwerks New 70 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you see it in motion you really get a feel of how low that sucker is :shock: its frighteningly low!

did you get it through the MOT minus shocks? i was 99% certain that it was complusory for all vehicles to run shocks to pass?

Gadget Boy said:
Johnny if the vehicle has a provision for shock absorbers to be fitted then they must be fitted , Thats taken from the mot handbook . So if you cut off all the mounts there's no provision Ha ha ;)
:lol:

Fantastic thread, thanks for thinking to take all those pics as you were doing a mountain of work on the bus.
If you are running with no shocks, what stops it bouncing all over the joint?
Is there a minimum clearance for your MOT? Here it is a minimum of 100 mm. Yours looks well under that!

Hi, Nice thread - I happen to have a set of those seat covers for walkhrough style seats. The condition is good, but not without damage.
I've cleaned them so wysiwig...
If you're interested I also have the matching walkthrough covers (brown) for this colour. I'm talking about the foam padding surrounding the walkthrough frame.

here's a pic as an example

IMG_1917.jpg

And here are the seat covers (before cleaning, they have been separated from the seats now)

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

I don't know what to ask for the covers but give me a reasonable offer if you want them
The walkthru bits are in good condition but a few marks & cracks here and there.
They are getting rare so a good offer for these please.

If you are coming to Ninove I'll bring them along.

EDIT: Sorry they're not the same covers I just noticed. Anyway offer stands

Yep we were not going to do ball joint beams but demand for them seems a lot higher than we first thought.

So yep they will be coming soon!

Guy

As you know how I asked about these about a month ago, do you know how soon as I need one for my new panel van and would rather the business went to you?

I meant to ask you guys at Ninove... as you're modifying/notching the chassis, would this bus be subject to an SVA inspection?

mattd1984 said:
Just found this thread. Frickin Awsome work 8)

Get with the programme......

Only kidding, it is awasome but nothing on it for a good few months :(

I Know school boy error not seeing this before :shock: . I only found it through seaching on google for slamwerks 8)

Relatively new to EB.

Awesome build. Something to droll over. I won't be going that low but can appreciate the effort (used to be into slammed mini trucks back ing the day).

Latest posts