• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sliding Door Bushes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Brass bushes for your sliding door. Just got mine..... grab the last few.

Sorry for the forum jump:
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=537721" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Could well do with a set of those but im not registered on VZI :oops:
Anyone got a contact?

Cheers Jason for pointing this thread out to me
I am the guy making these at the moment. I have 4 sets left from the 1st Batch (if there is enough interest then I can probably get some more made)

Details are:

Following on from the sucess of selling these on my previous thread I now have 4 sets of these left.
These sets are £11 (1st class) posted - Paypal is no problem.
VW never made them as a spare part (nor has anyone else to my knowledge) so grab them while you can! The replacement of these bushes will eradicate the play in your old, worn bushes and make that sliding door experience feel much better - it also saves you between £200 & £270 on replacement mechanism (depending on LHD or RHD)

What I am selling is the brass bushes that fit on the mechanism (as the enclosed pictures)

dsc03633h.jpg

bayslidingdoormechvx3.jpg

They fit at either end of Item 8 on this photo

T2-05-P48-1.jpg

You get from me, 4 replacement bushes (3 of one size & 1 of the other), instructions on their replacement and delivery to the UK by first class post.

These are not being sold as a money making excercise, just to cover costs.

The bushes take about 20mins to replace once the mechaism is removed from the van and totally revitalise the "sliding" action

Cheers Wibbler - You bought the last set! :)

If anyone else wants some, let me know. If there is enough interest then I will have some more made :D

1. Araon
2. Richbaker78
3. robins
4. Dirty Harry
5. Graham L

It's all good guys - There are 2 more on VZi so the list is 7 thus far.

I will need a minimum of 25 interestead parties to make this worth while again though

1. Araon
2. Richbaker78
3. robins
4. Dirty Harry
5. Graham L
6. jp
7 doodbrie
8 Gerry (wannabay)
9 Jason (Steve, who's been doing my bus wants a set as well now!)

1. Araon
2. Richbaker78
3. robins
4. Dirty Harry
5. Graham L
6. jp
7 doodbrie
8. Gerry (wannabay)
9. Jason (Steve, who's been doing my bus wants a set as well now!
10. Ant

Latest posts