Slowly taking shape

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
slowly taking shape

DSCF0144.jpg
[/img]

DSCF0146.jpg
[/img]

DSCF0145.jpg
[/img]

Very slowly but hey not looking bad...pity Ill be at Northants in the pug and tent.

keep the good work up sir! 8)

So am I.....

My own fault its dragged on this long.....

Ahh well theres next years shows / events to look forward to. :D

Thats looking good nice and straight body by the looks of it.Should be an excellent example all sprayed up.Have you got all the delux trim to go on it?

Certainly have just need to work on tapping the small dents out of it and get the pollishing brush out....

I've ditched the chrome trim for the windscreen it had gone bad and opted for straight black may yet get a new rubber and refit a new trim.... :?

Probably would be a good idea to put the delux version on first if thats the way you want to go,you'll get most of your money back on the black one on flea bay anyway.

Looking like a good start to a great bus. Keep the pics coming, I love seeing the progress of a resto project, especially when someone is taking so much care to build a bus that will, hopefully, last for many years to come.

Look forward to seeing the finished product next year.

:D

Colours - again I spent a long time hunting the colour I was after I knew I wanted an english cream top and blue lower but finding the shade blue was something else then I stumbled on an ali water bottle with a real pale baby blue so got the paint matched just need to see if it actually looks like that when dried and flatted and topcoated again and polished ......

fingers crossed :) (nervous smile)

Araon, that shade of blue - I think I know whcih one you mean - and it does look good 8)

I'm going for a light blue with icey white top half,a bit like the one on the cover of cool air catalogue 3rd edition.For me I was deciding between that and lotus white all over.

Good choice Araon. 8)

OK here she is as of last night.....

DSCF0171.jpg
[/img]

DSCF0172.jpg
[/img]

:D :D :D

Looks far better in the metal, as it were, but your all probably more than aware of that yourselves..

grinning like a chesire cat :D :D :D

just imagine it with the trim on I'd best get cracking on with it....

She gonna be ready for the shows 2008 :wink: since I missed 2007....

Cheers for the words, its taking its time and as I say looks a better shade in the light I was kinda horrified when I saw the first cream all over looked a blinding white but once the blue was on toned it right down.....
Pity it wont be at northants though which was my final chance this year.....

Mate thats looking sweet, gonna be a very nice clean van 8)

Latest posts