snow report

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No snow up in Chester but we have had freezing rain. Made walking an our cobbled yard a right bundle of laughs.....NOT!!!

Hilly_70 said:
5 inch nr York ... Snow that is ..

Cant see where pavement stops and road starts ...

And i was laying under mt beetle on the drive doing electrics when it started .. Hey ho .. have to put off MOT and go in garage and do bus instead!

Hilly

no fair, theres only 2 or 3 in york, although the more there is your way the less chance there is of me having to go to work this week. :lol:

Fair covering in sunny ol' Felixstowe

P1060072.jpg

Woke up too 5-6 inches in Tiptree, that was a shock :shock:
Have got the grand kiddies staying so go a feeling it's all going to get wet cold and soggy :mrgreen:

We got a good 6" in Stowmarket, Im now off to the dry slop to do some real snowboarding! :D :D :D

4 - 5 inches here in Nottingham

Was out at 9.30 last night having snow ball fights with the neighbours and drinkin whiskey trying to keep warm!! :lol:

Bright skies now so can't see it staying around for too long :(

Siberia has suddenly come for a visit. Its bizarre. We have minus 10 and its still snowing. About 5 inches so far. Its powder snow that doesent stick to anything. You cant make snowballs. The car was covered in snow whilst I was at the shop but driving it home it all blew off, leaving it dry and shiny as though it just came out the garage. Didnt need the wipers either. Only ever seen it like this up the the mountains in the ski resorts. We are only about 200 meters above sea level here.

we had about 5" over night :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sure it's the coldest my van has ever been, it's his first UK winter.

P1050677.jpg

marcher said:
we had about 5" over night :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sure it's the coldest my van has ever been, it's his first UK winter.

P1050677.jpg

You must have a quiet neighbourhood if the radio flyer stayed out all night :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

never noticed that. The kids were out in it yesterday, never put it away :lol: :lol:

It is "deadly" were we live

We had about 4 inches overnight.
The overhalf got snowed in the pub til 4:30 this morning :shock: ,
i was at home looking after the kids :cry:
I took my boy sledging on the Downs ,which was fun :D
Paul.

Latest posts