So why is my Westy interior different?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddie

Reaction score
My fridge unit seems different to some others i have seen.......

PC120465.jpg

PC120468.jpg

I havent seen many with a draw and work surface on top. And my sink is removable and slots into the work top.

Anyone know anything about it, e.g. why it was different.

My vans a 69... i think.

Freddie

I cant see the pics at work, but what youre describing is a 69 Westy sink unit (pull out sink bowl, flip top, cutlery draw)

:lol:

Yeh i have found a couple of other 69's that have the same interior, seems odd that 68's have the same interior as say a 70 tho and the 69 is different :? Or is it?

Your interior is a pre Aug 69, though there are some minor differences on the early 68 models. You will often see 70> interiors in 68/69's due to replacements.

It is the same as mine, the removable bowl and draw are really useful and there is no hole in the roof either, the only negative is that there isn't the large storage cupboard over the fridge......but it is a small sacrifice.

Sweet bus by the way.

buddysbuddy said:
Sounds like a fake........ :msn4:

I'll take it off your hands if you like :D :roll: ;)

X2 , get that poser off that bus and hand it over to buddysbuddy + a few quid for disposal :lol:
Better yet , ship it to me :mrgreen:

faux said:
Your interior is a pre Aug 69, though there are some minor differences on the early 68 models. You will often see 70> interiors in 68/69's due to replacements.

It is the same as mine, the removable bowl and draw are really useful and there is no hole in the roof either, the only negative is that there isn't the large storage cupboard over the fridge......but it is a small sacrifice.

Sweet bus by the way.

Ah ha! Thats good, if its a pre august 69 that also means i can go pretty damn low on the front before having to notch the chassis right?

Im quite happy to sacrifice a small cupboard :) I love my interior.

Cheers :D

freddie said:
:lol:

Yeh i have found a couple of other 69's that have the same interior, seems odd that 68's have the same interior as say a 70 tho and the 69 is different :? Or is it?

68's have a fibreglass sink top ;)

Normally knackered by the sun :lol:

Latest posts