• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty H

Reaction score
Hello :D

After much deliberation I am selling my 68 Bus as I do need him to go to a nice new loving home. :( I run him to work weekly & have run him to corn wall every year for the last 5 years, he's also had a trip to Spain in the 8years I've had him. Like I said very nice bus, mostly original and he is solid! Any work that has needed I have done myself as I am a qualified welder & fabricator so all welding work is to a high standard.

Arthur is a L/H drive green and cream tin top deluxe with as many stock parts kept as possible, these include the original engine still running strong, the original seats though the front show signs of 42 years use, door cards and head liners, it still has the German stickering and kick boards in the cab plus load bearing sign by the drivers door.
It has an eberspacher petrol heater in the engine bay with the timing dial mounted in the glove box and the prime pump mounted to the drivers side seat base.
So as you can tell the van is virtually original. Ive owned him for eight years, when he was imported from Sweeden and lovingly restored him in his original colors five years ago as he was a bit tatty, Ive got photos of the resto, the old boy has never let me down I will be sad to see him go! :(

I do have paper work from VW Confirming he is a 1968 Bay Camper I thought I'd add this as the number plate does not end in F which sometimes causes confusion..
The number plate is age related and as you will see from the photographs could be read as OASIS which has received some interest of its own. (Had quite a few offers in Manchester as you can imagine)

If you are interested call 07866579898 or email me: [email protected]. I am more than happy to answers any questions/queries you may have. I am negotiable so please contact me if you are seriously interested

See link for photo's, there are plenty,

http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx157/mamu2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers

Matt

We are taking the bus to Vanfest on Sunday so if anybody wants to view the van, please give us a bell on: 07866579898 or 07812382081 we are more than willing to meet up with people & answer questions. We are open to serious offers so give us a try.

Cheers
Matty

we wont be offended by serious offers!!! Must sell due to emmigration :(

We will be at Busfreeze 24/10. Give us a call and we'll be happy to meet with you. Its in the For Sale Section

Hi Dan

We are located in Nuneaton which is just outside Coventry (junction 3 of M6) If you are intetested we are about Friday after 3 & Sat all day & are taking bus to busfreeze Sunday if that helps.

Cheers m8

Matt

Now 8,000. Real Bargin for such an original van! Emmigration forcing sale :-(

added pics for you [just helping ?]

Mattsvan008.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Cheers thanks a lot! Great help, appreciate it! how do u do it?

Matty H said:
Cheers thanks a lot! Great help, appreciate it! how do u do it?

no probs

on your photobucket pics underneath is a set of 'share' tags or syntax - simply copy and paste the IMG code one into the post

[IM6]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx157/mamu2010/Picture003.jpg[/IMG]

replace the 6 with a G and this is the type you'll copy and paste in

Picture003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts