sp 1600 with twin carbs??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, I am an enthusiast too. I have just fitted my 2007cc motor with twin 40's. I hope to go EFI soon & be done with all this carburettor nonsense. It will be turbo friendly then too ;)

I am taking a pair of Kadrons off a customers van next week to fit a pair of 36's DRLA's. It's a 1776 twin port...

I'd love to come and have a look at the bus sometime, as a local. Sounds like a lot of the stuff I'd like to do to mine soon...!

I've just put a set of Italian Weber 40 IDF's on my new 1600tp, I found that jetting them is 95% of the battle, once i got them right the balancing of them was pretty easy. Twin carbs are a good route to go in my mind, got to have a 4 into 1 exhaust to get the best of them though. Next step Pertonix ignitor to scrap bloody points and condensors :mrgreen:
Also 1 of the main things is a decent linkage, i used the CB performance hex linkage £90 and comes with air cleaners :D

Latest posts