Spot on the Left or Right???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niklee1

Reaction score
Hi all I have just got a single yellow spotlight for the front of my bus and wondering which side to mount it? What is the general consensus? It is a RHD UK based van and don't think the law has any regulations on this so is it purely aesthetic?!?!?

Let me know what you think...:)

I went for the drivers side, lights up the road nicely :D but definitely personal taste....

DSC02871.jpg

Jay71 said:
I went for the drivers side, lights up the road nicely :D but definitely personal taste....

DSC02871.jpg

Yeah I am favouring the drivers side ATM and that is the actual light I have bought as well!!! :lol:
And yes it is a big picture...

Yeah...front and rear fog/spots in the outer edge,i.e. Farthest out from the curb to help judgment of other drivers in fog.looks nice mate...like the colour of that bus!

Doris said:
Yeah...front and rear fog/spots in the outer edge,i.e. Farthest out from the curb to help judgment of other drivers in fog.looks nice mate...like the colour of that bus!

ditto that, I've got a LHD bus and I've mounted mine on the offside so it lights up the middle of the road

Love the colour also

Adam

jonboylaw said:
Fog (yellow) on the right to give a nice wide beam across the road, spot on the left to light up the curb.

That is a Raydhot, look for the clear matching spot light to make the pair ;)
I have the same .

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?p=410669#p410669

Jon

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks for that and just got this...
foglight_zpse57eb194.jpg

then found this!!!
spotlight_zps1f8e8347.jpg

:D

I've got raydyot's too...!! :D

Two spots and one fog..!! 8) 8)

DSCN3963.jpg

Yep spot on the left fog on the right, rear fog on the farside too. I figure if its that bad I'm using my fogs I want them in the middle of the road so I get seen better

71Deluxe062_zpsd57ec25d.jpg

71Deluxe056_zps724e586f.jpg

niklee1 said:
jonboylaw said:
Fog (yellow) on the right to give a nice wide beam across the road, spot on the left to light up the curb.

That is a Raydhot, look for the clear matching spot light to make the pair ;)
I have the same .

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?p=410669#p410669

Jon

Cool thanks for that and just got this...
foglight_zpse57eb194.jpg

then found this!!!
spotlight_zps1f8e8347.jpg

:D

Well done that man, look proper smart do them. Exactly the same as my set. Now you just need the brackets so you don't need to drill the bumpers :)

Latest posts