Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job it looks great and your electrics are well tidy, also where did you get the under dash stereo holder ?

Matt

002-10.jpg

Hi,

This any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-RADIO-CD-STEREO-UNDER-DASH-MOUNTING-FP-010-/160590409553?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2563ef2f51#ht_2122wt_1022" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Alistair

Valentine Won said:
Fair play just, looking good 8)
i have a couple of days off this wk so i might try and spend some time on mine but you put me to shame with what you get done :roll:
cheers shaun :D

Cheers mate I'm pretty please with this weekends work I've finally broken the back of it and once seatbelts are fitted its ready to roll (big relief). In fairness mate you bus don't need anything doing to it :lol:

Just

Hi Matt the stero holder came with the bus so I recycled it, it was actually quite study and neat. Thanks for noticing my looms it took me ages :lol:

Just

Few finishing touches today, carpeted the gas outlet panel, cleaed up the westy roof seal, someone in the past bonded it on with some kind of putty glue, spend hours getting it off, so tried some silicon removal gel, and came off a treat, seal now fitted and looks better than it ever did 8)

001-11.jpg

Put foam tape on all the cupboard doors to stop them rattling, and around the base of the gas bottle to keep the noises down. Then adjusted the rockers and the near side was a little noisy, and No.3 was a bit loose, so now sounds like a peach 8)

Fitted 3 rear seat belts on the RnR, toying with fitting a fold up seat on the passenger bulkhead..............

With all the work done and the sun shining, I went for a little drive...............roll on the summer :D

003-12.jpg

004-9.jpg

005-9.jpg

006-8.jpg

Bus booked in at The Old Dub Shop on Feb 20th for doors and roof paint 8)

Just

Valentine Won said:
Just
did you stick the seal back or does it fit fine without because mine is permanently loose
cheers shaun

It goes on fine mate without glue, take yours off and you may need to trim back the ply roof as I did to get the rubber to sit correct. Also make sure the corners are tight otherwise they will pull off. There is a gap of about 4" at the front where the bracket of the hammock goes.

Just

New Rimz, sneak preview :msn4:

007-10.jpg

008-12.jpg

Then wound it down around an 1", probably do another when I get time this weekend

010-13.jpg

Just

creationblue said:
New Rimz, sneak preview :msn4:

007-10.jpg

008-12.jpg

Then wound it down around an 1", probably do another when I get time this weekend

010-13.jpg

Just

8) 8) 8)

OSullivan said:
How comes?

185/65/15 on the rear.i had 175/55/15 front.

I was thinking 185/65 but wasnt sure if they would rub...........Ill order them tomorrow. Smart tyres up front 165/50/15 8)

I never had any trouble with the rears.You gone for it on the front!

Will look the business when all 4 on!

Latest posts