Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet your happy those windows are done mate no excuse not to finish the interior now :D
Looks great with the delux trim

r73 said:
Bet your happy those windows are done mate no excuse not to finish the interior now :D
Looks great with the delux trim

Cheers Rob, im pretty please i must say, cant wait to get it finished and used now!

Just

Looking good just,you should have txt me mate i could have come round don`t know if i would have been any help but i would have tried :lol:
hope you had a good christmas :?:

Valentine Won said:
Looking good just,you should have txt me mate i could have come round don`t know if i would have been any help but i would have tried :lol:
hope you had a good christmas :?:

Thanks for the offer mate 8) Christmas was nice n chilled this year, trust you had a good one too...............roll on the spring!

Just

Looking good. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Surprised you didn't opt for a Deluxe quarterlight window. There again not sure you would want to fit the window again :lol:

The only thing I've done to our bus lately is charge the batteries :roll:

Roll on Spring and the show season. 8)

Cali_bay said:
Looking good. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Surprised you didn't opt for a Deluxe quarterlight window. There again not sure you would want to fit the window again :lol:

The only thing I've done to our bus lately is charge the batteries :roll:

Roll on Spring and the show season. 8)

Christmas was good thanks Si, as for the Delux 1/4 i just had to draw the line :lol: and no I wont be doing it again in a hurry :mrgreen:

Soon be bussin it again mate 8)

Just

Had another few hours on the bus yesterday. I hadnt decided on the gas run, but wanted as few joints as possible, so set to work with the pipe bender and came up with this...........

007-6.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-10.jpg

011-7.jpg

012-5.jpg

013-5.jpg

014-7.jpg

All leak tested and working :D

The panel on the bulkead needs to be fixed, I dont want to screw thru as its a vunerable area behind the wheels so will bond it in place then cover the wood in material.

Oh made this with my 3yo son over xmas :lol:

001-8.jpg

Just

Back to the bus, wanted to put some baffles in the CB oil breather to stop any particals coming out the top at high rpm

015-7.jpg

Off to Co-op for some of these

016-5.jpg

and in they go

017-3.jpg

Ill report back at some stage to see if it makes any difference.

Just

Great job with the pipe run 8)

Though this radius looks a bit suspect :shock: :
009-10.jpg

What a good idea this is:
017-3.jpg

Hope it works :D

Agreed with the radius not sure why it went like that but works fine and fits in the recess perfectly 8)

Just

do you need a vent where you keep the gas bottle ? im not too clued up on gas stuff

lhu128l said:
do you need a vent where you keep the gas bottle ? im not too clued up on gas stuff

Hi, ideally you should cut a hole at the lowest point to allow gas to escape if you have a leak. Im not cutting hole myself, Im of the thinking that if a full bottle emptied in the bus whilst the doors were shut i recon there would be at most an inch of gas at floor level with the camping gaz bottle i use, not good but not enough to kill anyone.

Just

Do you ever stop working on your bus!You put me to shame!When are the new shoes going on? 8)

Kev

OSullivan said:
Do you ever stop working on your bus!You put me to shame!When are the new shoes going on? 8)

Kev

Yea today I did the garden :lol:

They will be the finishing touch and not before ;) how's yours coming along?

Just

I've done nothing :( But the wheels should be back soon!Want to get some paint repairs done before the mighty rust takes hold!Hope you get them on for when the sun shines!

Latest posts