Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cali_bay said:
Hi Just,

Good to see you got to canvas fitted OK. Looking good. 8)

You've certainly been busy this winter. :shock: Liking what you've done with your trailer.

Si

I had a few issues with the canvas, how did you get on with yours?

Work starts on the trailer again in the morning.............pics tomorrow :D

Messed about with the trailer but need some Alloy tube for the rack. Bus looked good after a wash, just didnt get round to taking it out....

002-21.jpg

Just

Small update, nothing exciting but trim turned up today so duly fitted it to the poptop

004-18.jpg

Used it for the buddy seat too

003-20.jpg

Another couple of jobs completed....... :D

Just waiting for the door cards :|

Shorty said:
Looking good Just! That buddy seat will be a lot more use to you than the cool box and sink I am sure! following in your tracks dude! :D

I cant wait to use it TBH, what was gonna take a few weeks.................. :lol:

Reborn bay man said:
Wow Just

Your bus sure is shiny and lush... :D

Ian

Just waiting for the paint to harden before giving it a coat of wax. Those wheels are gonna take some lookin after tho, even water leaves marks, got a few tubes of autosol and I think I will need more :lol: things we do............ :mrgreen:

creationblue said:
Messed about with the trailer but need some Alloy tube for the rack. Bus looked good after a wash, just didnt get round to taking it out....

002-21.jpg

Just

It's amazing what difference a set of wheels makes. Looks ace.

Door panels turned up yesterday, so a gap in 10K training tonight so got them on.

001-18.jpg

Plastic membrane on 1st

002-22.jpg

on it went

003-21.jpg

Much better me thinks, ill pop the originals in FS section...

creationblue said:
Door panels turned up yesterday, so a gap in 10K training tonight so got them on.

001-18.jpg

Plastic membrane on 1st

002-22.jpg

on it went

003-21.jpg

Much better me thinks, ill pop the originals in FS section...

These look sweet mate, where you get them from if you don't mind me asking???

They are a great fit and finish, came from Newton Commercials http://www.newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/vw-camper-van/model-131/panels/2546-products-2546/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just

Latest posts