• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless steel exhaust wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vw_mad

Reaction score
Looking for a stainless 4 into 1 header and stainless mono/ phat boy .
As fed up with mine as looking all rusty .
If any one have for sale or know the best / cheapest place to get hold on them.
Thanks

Where are you based?
I have. Stainless 4into1 header and phatboy muffler, the muffler has some scrapes on the bottom where it scraped sometimes on the road because my bus is low. That's why I replaced it with a vintage speed exhaust. There are no j tubes as I re-used them. I know they go for a lot when new, but make me an offer.....

Sent from my iPhone
Damage v-dub club

Hi mate did you manage to get the pictures of the exhaust for me . As just piped on site as seen it says your online

Not yet sorry, I need to un-cover the bus, remove wheel clamps and move it away from the garage for access. I'll try to do it this week, but I'm off to Ninove in Friday, so bare with me if you can.

Sent from my iPhone
Damage v-dub club

I'll try to get in the garage on the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone
Damage v-dub club

I've got this:
IMG_6344_zpsd8433e44.jpg

Is it worth £20? I'm in Ipswich, but can box it for a courier.

NOW SOLD

vw_mad said:
Looking for a stainless 4 into 1 header and stainless mono/ phat boy .
As fed up with mine as looking all rusty .
If any one have for sale or know the best / cheapest place to get hold on them.
Thanks

if you are still looking then I've got one of these VW Speedshop systems available

http://www.vwspeedshop.com/product.php?productid=16736&cat=497&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

retail is £365

mine is obviously used - probably done about 4,000 miles with it. few scraped to the bottom of the muffler box but nothing to worry about. and a dinge to it also (but you can't see it when mounted).

all stainless (header & muffler), and has also had a boss for a lambda sensor welded in it (similar to the vintage speed exhausts) but if not needed a stainless bung can be fitted.

I'd be looking for £180 posted in the UK

Cheers

Latest posts