STANFORD HALL 2012 - SUN JULY 1st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
I know its a long way off (show is 6th May) but whos going this year. Had a really good time last year and this year we can camp for the Sunday night as well!!.... bank holiday on the Monday so a nice cruise home. "convoyed" with Graham L and mates last year after Midland Early Bay open day..... Is it on again this year (from new premisis) Graham??

I went for the day last year. It is a lovely show!
Couldn't make the MEB thing last time due to work commitments but hope it will be one again and I can make it 8)

sharman said:
We'll be there, again. Our favourite show of the year by far and hopefully camping night before :D

I'l second that! This has been my favourite show for the last 3 years!
And I can't wait for this year!

im up for it where do you get camping tickets etc? is there an earlybay stand? count me in!!!

http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

all here

Probably up for this, it is local afterall!!!!
i know its not really 'club' camping, but would be sweet to a similar set up to last year??? 8)

and is there a lineup again? not sure who organised this last year?

anyways, sounds good :D

Can't make it this year which is a shame as was awesome last year. We'll be on honeymoon then!

There should be an EB line up. Details to come. ;)

I'm in for the line up, this event is a must for me even if not in the EB line up. On my doorstep, fantastic setting, loads and loads of traders, even if they've not got the show offers like they used to have :roll:
I also genuinely love the emphasis on stock/resto/vintage and howl with laughter at some of the comments over the PA regarding lowered/modified VWs!
The relatively recent availability of camping the night before makes it an even more brilliant event in my opinion. Yes, this is an absolute must for me :D

Yep looking forward to this again and happy to organise a meet up in Sunny Birmingham if anyone wants to cruise from there on the Saturday, I'm sure theres camping on the Sunday night this year which we may take advantage of and make it into a weekend, anyone else up for the Sunday night if possible?

Just checked the site and yes Sunday night camping is on as long as its pre booked

I think I'll be going, it's only a hour from us.

Will be the first show of the year for us I reckon!

Early Bay Line Up News -

There will be half a dozen or so spaces available on the Early Bay area. Anyone who is keen to go, please PM me ... I'll allocate passes on a lucky dip system or something depending on how many requests I get. Im going away tomorrow for a fortnight so wont be doing anything with it till I return, and wont be posting passes out early in case plans change as we arent able to obtain any more once they are 'gone'.

I apologise in advance, places are very limited and usually highly sought after.

Couple more early bay line up places available!

Clem
Am I on your list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts