STANFORD HALL 2012 - SUN JULY 1st

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seemed about the same as last year to me maybe a tad smaller. Although some of the trade stands were moved to the left of the avenue of trees so looked abit different form previous years. No JK parts (only brochures) or VWH but
Schofields an MegaBug had decent stands. Bought a few bits..

Had a good looked for EB line-up but gave up in thw end as I couldn't see you guys just rows and rows of splits
:-(

Also quite a few Porches :?: and an 08 plate Audi in a concours line-up - WTF ?

Cheers

JS

Had a good looked for EB line-up but gave up in thw end as I couldn't see you guys just rows and rows of splits
:-(

early bay line up was other side of house to split's, in my opinion we were a bit out of the way
but so were the other clubs that were that side as well,

our first time there didnt think it was bad for a one day show enought to spend time going around,

Just to prove we where there!!

2483bd9a.jpg

ff97ded3.jpg

a33735eb.jpg

e58899b0.jpg

bc0dbcfe.jpg

5f4507fd.jpg

aab7953b.jpg

Email received today -

Just to say a quick and sincere thank you to you all for making my first attempt at organising the Club Displays pretty much pain free. It was fantastic to see so many people turning up despite the date change and the blasted weather. I hope you all enjoyed the day and will be back next year.

Kindest Regards,

Andy Fulwood
Club Display Manager
Stanford Hall 2012.

Thanks again everyone. :)

Latest posts