Stonor Park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveGTU

Reaction score
Thinking of going next sunday, has anyone been before and is it any good. The Stonor home page doesnt show previous shows so would rather hear from somebody who's been before. :?: :?

Besides Peppercorn it's my favourite show. Never miss it.

Had a traders plot a couple of times at Stoner,long way to travel in a fully loaded aircooled pickup.Well worth it though top show,one of my favorites.

Steve

Its one of the shows I keep missing and now I have the sis inlaws wedding to go to on the saturday so gonna miss this one again..... feck....

Real 'old school' event with one of the best swapmeets. Im there ...

Nice relaxed show!! But i wont be there if its pissing down......not parking on those hills in the wet :lol:

I go every year. Just had a look at forecast for Sunday though. Not looking good :(

Maddog, can you PM details of the guy who made the banners? I need to get one for CCR.

shane r said:
Maddog, can you PM details of the guy who made the banners? I need to get one for CCR.

Can I have a banner contact too, please :D

We're going again, been for the last 5 yrs now, its a bit cheesy with the Miss VW but very relaxed. We've got a camping trip on the friday and saturday a few miles from the show as well :mrgreen:

Latest posts