Strangest thing you've found inside your bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiplee123

Reaction score
This weekend we went to white noise

Found a nice spot

Weather great

Weekend going nicely :)

(Here's my 2 oldest boys , Tyler on the right )

Here we r parked up

Tyler says , looking up between the pop top headliner gap , daddy I can see a toe :shock:

What u on about child ..... So we got the torch out and have a look

That's the wife b t w .....

Then we see this

Big brave boy that I am ( and several Stella's and wines down the hatch ) I get a windbreaker pole out to try fish it out

Yer not what we expected to find in our bus
We've owned this for several months , never noticed nothing till our six year old saw something ,
Freaked us out totally tbh

The first night little one didn't wonna sleep up top but once we told him all was fine , he was ok

:shock: What The .......! That freaked me out just looking at the pics! So what the hell is it, its looks so real!!!

:shock: That's excellent , now we know it's not real :lol:

My six year old son freaked out when he saw it , it looked so real
For a moment we thought we had a hacked off foot in the bus but when we thought about it we realised it would have decomposed by now as we have had the bus for a while.
My son didn't wonna get back in the bus at first lol !
As I am occasionally in contact with the previous owner of my bus in the states I'll email her and see if I can find out if she knows anything about it ?

Maybe it belonged to someone who got on the wrong side of the awesome Rachel!

Ah of it's a US bus then its probably a souvenir from their trip to the foot hills of the Rocky Mountains.

Brilliant !!!! See if you can fox that old boy with it at the next festival :lol: Looks blinkin good that though, imagine if it fell on someone,, especially after a sherbert or two :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Maybe Hitler owned it before :shock: :shock: :shock: Could be that other missing bus :lol: ;) :lol:

:lol: that is hilarious - I can just imagine you all trying to work out what to do after your lad saw it.

Lets hope the po has a story behind it.

Yer spent the first 10 min trying to calm Tyler down , whilst me n mrs shippas kept lookin at each other wondering if we had found something nasty ha ha :lol:

Latest posts