Strangest thing you've found inside your bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should clean it off and hang it from the mirror, beats fury dice anyday :lol: did it smell :lol: :lol:

I recon you need a foot related name for the van. :) You could run a competition, best name gets the foot. :lol:

So I emailed Rachel in California to find out if she knew anything about the foot.

Here's a snippet from here email -

Hahahaha! The foot!!

There was a hand too, I never had them both at the same time, but one was always floating around! I have NO idea why my ex put them in the bus when we got it, but they provided many random humorous moments! I was just thinking about the foot the other day even, wondering what ever happened to it!

Made me chuckle , it's so awesome to b in contact with Rachel. She misses the bus, it was as she says her first love.
She says it's hard not having it but is happy to see it's being used by a family for adventures n trips.
Awesome to find the foot was hers from California ;)

:lol:

Yes your right

Must admit I've had a good look around but can't find the hand !

Just wondering if to offer to send her the foot back or to keep it with the bus ??.

Maybe, just maybe, that old fella might have it, or it could be in the other bus,,,,, you know the one I mean ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Some things you can never find,, other stuff never goes away ;) :mrgreen: :lol:

Ozzydog u completly lost me tbh lol ....

I recon her old boyfriend has the hand ?
She not with him now and doesn't talk to him.

He is an admin on lmb ( love my bus )

shiplee123 said:
Ozzydog u completly lost me tbh lol ....

I recon her old boyfriend has the hand ?
She not with him now and doesn't talk to him.

He is an admin on lmb ( love my bus )

Think he might be referring to this--http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61229

I think we have decided to hang onto the foot

It's kinda part of my busses history !

It now lives in my buddy seat and I'm sure it will come out every now and then during camping trips away !

My little boy still freaks when he sees it but I'm hoping he will learn to love it lol !

Latest posts