• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwuttonmoon

Reaction score
Childs ride on car with metal body approx 30" long £20

P1020473.jpg

Deluxe N/S bulkhead panel £5

P1020474.jpg

Vintage fog/spot light. I started to strip it to clean it but decided I'll never use it... As seen £5

P1020468.jpg

P1020467.jpg

P1020466.jpg

vintage fog/spot light £7

P1020465.jpg

P1020464.jpg

Splitty clutch cable 1962-67 £5

P1020463.jpg

O/S bumper step rubber. Some small splits, all tabs are there £3

P1020460.jpg

pair of overrider rubbers. Bolts are a little chewed. £7

P1020459.jpg

P1020458.jpg

Westy inner electric hook up rubber £3

P1020455.jpg

Hi Spence. I'll take the curtain glides and the indicator lenses please.
pm me with payment details postage/meet/pick up etc. Cheers, Dave.

hi ill take the over ridder rubbers can you post out and how muc total please.or you doing stanford hall could collect there?

Rusty Lee said:
hi ill take the over ridder rubbers can you post out and how muc total please.or you doing stanford hall could collect there?

I'm not doing stanford hall so £14 posted? IF you can send gift to paypal '[email protected]' That would be great thanks. Dont forget to add your address. :)

Bwuttonmoon said:
Rusty Lee said:

I'm not doing stanford hall so £14 posted? IF you can send gift to paypal '[email protected]' That would be great thanks. Dont forget to add your address. :)

will get the misses to do it tomorrow mate i havent a clue how to do it ha

Rusty Lee said:
Bwuttonmoon said:
Rusty Lee said:

will get the misses to do it tomorrow mate i havent a clue how to do it ha

Did you still want these?

Latest posts