Sun Canopy Pics Please !!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?1

Reaction score
We are re-thinking our camping needs and debating going for a Wolfsburg Classic Parts Sun Canopy as I was impressed with the westy canvas I bought from them at Vanfest last year..

Their website doesn't have a photo of it yet.

Anyone purchased one and have any pics and feed back please.

Regards

Matt

I bought a canvas and a canopy at Vanfest, just tried fitting the canvas today (and failed). Havnt taken it out the box yet mate so no pics. Looks the the same as Faux's which is somewhere in his gallery thread.

Just

I am half way through fitting the canvas, bit of measuring first then out with the staple gun.

Good luck with it.

Thanks for the heads up on Faux' pics, that's just the job!

Matt

do you have a link to faux s photos i can t find it , im after one of those canopies too :)

betsy70 said:
do you have a link to faux s photos i can t find it , im after one of those canopies too :)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2589&start=300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Is this it? Half way down. :)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2589&start=380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
& there's more.

That's the one I want!!!!

Are wolfsburg classic parts trading @ VoWo show????
And how much are they????

This is mine, just the ticket 8)

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

HELLO PEEPS :shock: THIS IS OUR SUN CANOPY FROM FUNKYLIESURE CAN USE AS THREE POLES AS IN PICS OR SINGLE POLE FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER.[photobucket]
llangorselake014.jpg
:p
llangorselake018.jpg
llangorselake017.jpg
llangorselake016.jpg
llangorselake015.jpg
[/photobucket] :p
REGARDS.

SHARKY. :D

The funky leisure one is the one I want but they don't have a colour that goes with my van :evil: also nothing in stock

i wanted the funky leisure one as well in red

ended up with the sunflowers instead... :?

Does the pole and clamps usually sit ok in the gutters? Have got a high top but it doesn't appear to actually make the gutter any smaller

i use the pole and clamps it comes with and works fine,not been tested in inclement weather yet only been away once since resto and that was last octobers indian summer hence the pics.
only down side is it could do with add on sides to keep wind out/privacy,took an absoloute age to boil the spuds and then do toast the next morning :roll: mind it could be a crappy two ring cooker n grill that's at fault.we got it from jk in their sale maybe tooooooooo cheap :? perhaps they saw use coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :bliss:
what cookers are you guys using :?:
regards

sharky.:sick0019:

sharky71 said:
i use the pole and clamps it comes with and works fine,not been tested in inclement weather yet only been away once since resto and that was last octobers indian summer hence the pics.
only down side is it could do with add on sides to keep wind out/privacy,took an absoloute age to boil the spuds and then do toast the next morning :roll: mind it could be a crappy two ring cooker n grill that's at fault.we got it from jk in their sale maybe tooooooooo cheap :? perhaps they saw use coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :bliss:
what cookers are you guys using :?:
regards

sharky.:sick0019:

Colemans twin petrol burner - are the dogs danglies:

images

Also have the Northstar petrol lantern and that is v.bright - running petrol stove/lantern means I always have spare fuel which is handy

spoke to phil at Wolfsberg classic parts , this is the one i m getting he sent me a pic :)
silver-domed-sun-canopy_van.jpg

I wouldnt bother^^ i had one and it was shite (sorry but it was) very thin and poor. Better off with one of the others imo :mrgreen:

lol i suppose that explains the dif in price but i can t justify 200quid for one

Latest posts