Super Excited!! :D ...... update: The baby has arrived!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDeeTheBay

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I cant contain my excitement anymore! It looks like I'm going to be an Early Bay owner this weekend :D

I'll post some pictures on Saturday no doubt! I'm 99.99% sure we'll be having it, and I'm also pretty sure I'll be sleeping in it on our driveway on Saturday night if it all goes to plan. lol!

Did anyone else get this excited?? I'm already planning things to 'fabulise' it :)

Lainey x

Yep, and even when trundling up the motorway at a steady 55mph, with a huge great juggernaut up my arse, the excitement can still be felt :D

Haha :D

The unfortunate thing is... I'll be driving my Leon back and my husband and his friend will be in the camper lol but i'll be getting it all to myself on sunday when my husband goes to see his mum in hospital.

I can get all the cleaning stuff out and start planning on where i'm putting the bunting i'm making for it lol

Lainey x

Nice one 8) and (hopefully) welcome to the world of earlybay 8)

Just remember don't go with your rose tinted glasses on in all the excitement, keep your sensible head on when checking it and make sure there's no hidden nasty surprises, that you'll find when you get home :D

And good luck :)

I know, I was getting disheartened and then the perfect bus just cropped up :) Its about 200miles away from me but definitely worthy of the journey :)

Thanks 68_early_bay. I'm ok to go with my rose tinted glasses on, my husband and his air-cooled guru friend will be checking all those bits while I just admire how pretty it is lol

LaineyW said:
Thanks 68_early_bay. I'm ok to go with my rose tinted glasses on, my husband and his air-cooled guru friend will be checking all those bits while I just admire how pretty it is lol

Nice :lol:

Hope its a gooden.
Left or right hand drive?

Rich

68_early_bay said:
LaineyW said:

That's alright then :lol: :lol: happy days 8)

Haha :)

Can I just point out that I'm not a typical, 'awww it looks nice' knows nothing about cars woman, I'm actually a qualified mechanic and I work at a bodyshop (as in fixing cars not cosmetics)

But I'm just that excited about this camper that I'm acting like one haha!

You've got me feeling excited now too!

Three days I remember well .... The day I put a deposit down on my bus at Vanfest 2008. The day it was delivered by A frame to the lock up and the day I got the docs through the post so I could put plates on it and head out on the road.....bout three years later!!

Enjoy and most importantly post up lots of pics

:p

LaineyW said:
68_early_bay said:
LaineyW said:

That's alright then :lol: :lol: happy days 8)

Haha :)

Can I just point out that I'm not a typical, 'awww it looks nice' knows nothing about cars woman, I'm actually a qualified mechanic and I work at a bodyshop (as in fixing cars not cosmetics)

But I'm just that excited about this camper that I'm acting like one haha!

What do your work mates think about you getting a Bay.
Theyre either gonna be with you or aginst you im guessing?
Most mechanics either love em or hate em.

Rich

They're actually quite excited about it too lol I've told them i'll bring it to work on Monday and sit and have my lunch break in it haha :D

Latest posts