Suppliers winge....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shane r said:
Hall of Shame:

Heritage SSP- really the lowest of the low
Bluebird Customs- good product but terrible service and slow delivery
GSF- always out of stock or send me the wrong parts
Spirit of the 50s- product can no longer justify shockingly poor service

I'll add to this list as I trawl through my old receipts

Heitage Ive used for mail order only once. They did the job, but I was on the phone for ages ... he was questioning my choice of oil! I knew what I wanted, thanks!

Bluebird gets my support! Always done me very well, and has sent me stuff on trust. Richard is a one man band filling market gaps ... reccomended here.

GSF - my local outlet is as good as the guy that serves you, which is a gamble. Air cooled parts from there are the lowest common denominator though.

:D

My reccomendations?

FBI. They have the gear and know whats what. Great service, too.

Volksheaven. Surly at the shows, but when I need a 'cut' in a hurry they had a section cut from a van in theyre yard and delivered to me in under 24 hours - saved my project and amazed me!

Machine 7 - Ive never used them, buy my mate will use noone else. He says the help offered is fantastic.

Type 2/3 Detectives. Friendly advice by the bucketload, and a fantastic depth of knowledge.

Clem said:
Bluebird gets my support! Always done me very well, and has sent me stuff on trust. Richard is a one man band filling market gaps ... reccomended here.

Just had some service issues, including me having to collect an order from the depot, and get stung extra postage plus fees as he didn't put enough postage on for an item that he regularely ships!? Products are good though-agreed.

I guess i probably dont need to bring big boys toys into this. But three weeks ago ordered some parts waited 4 days no bits, phoned them and was told parts were out of stock. so i cancelled my order ...and went to GSF.

Yesterday the original parts turned up(after the order had been cancelled)
Today the courier took the parts back again and my card wont be credited until next week.!!!!!!!!!!

leebug said:
I guess i probably dont need to bring big boys toys into this. But three weeks ago ordered some parts waited 4 days no bits, phoned them and was told parts were out of stock. so i cancelled my order ...and went to GSF.

Yesterday the original parts turned up(after the order had been cancelled)
Today the courier took the parts back again and my card wont be credited until next week.!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the old send 'em out anyway and hope he keeps 'em trick.

Latest posts