• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap Lowlight Ghia for Early Bay!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixtysixsteve

Reaction score
Just tentatively putting this out there really, but possibly looking to swap my Lowlight Ghia for an Early Bay.

It was a dream of mine to own a Lowlight Ghia which I was lucky enough to fulfil last Feb', despite having a great summer with her, it has since dawned on me that I should have done this before having a child, the long and short of it is that I have too much money tied up in something that rarely gets used due to lack of space for all of us as a family. A nice early bay which we can all climb in and shoot (crawl) of to the coast at weekends would be ideal. It would need to be pre-crossover, preferably dry state import and with good mechanicals, all conversions except high tops considered.

I'm based west of Oxford OX18 but happy to jump in the Ghia and drive anywhere for the right bus!

I'll just post some pics for now but shall edit in some details later and upon request:

P1030556_zpsd961f58d.jpg

P1030555_zps6aafae44.jpg

P1030552_zps7e2f4b95.jpg

P1030554_zps19fbac93.jpg

P1030560_zps290dd12a.jpg

P1030571_zpsdf810321.jpg

P1030574_zpsa0f7f9ca.jpg

Thanks for looking and apologies for jumping into the classifieds on only my second post, I've been lurking on here for years - honest!

Take it easy.....

Steve

07795 621451 anytime.
01993 845461 eves.

Sorry to those requiring more info', just not finding the time to get online at the moment, until I get time to update this thread you can see more about the car here:

http://www.karmann-ghia-forum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=245" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please feel free to call with any queries, if I don't answer leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP... 07795 621451

Cheers,

Steve

Latest posts