• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap My Multi award winning Westy for yor Sunroof Deluxe EB

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Thinking i might be in for a change as my daughter grows up and no longer needs the pop up roof facility.

Now dont get me wrong im not looking to swap this for a project and it will be money my way.
Im interested in a 68/69 Sliding roof deluxe (so a real deluxe). Westy weekender interiour would be nice but not essencial.

No Projects, No Rot boxes and definitly no Red vans.

I think everyone knows my bus and its on the readers ride bit on here. Will provide as many pictures as you require for a serious swapper.

Featured in both Camper and Bus and Ultra VW.
Won 10 tropheys. Never entered a show and not come away with something.

2nd in class and Judges Best in Show at Dubs in the castle 2011 (its first show after its resto)
VW Action SW, Daily and concours.
Vanfest. Best Bay
Big Sunday, Best Bay
Bristol, Best bay and Best in Show Aircooled.
Cornwall Jambo, Best Bay
Vanwest Top 10

The van has got a full service history back to its bill of sale (yes everything)

Ive been offered 25K for this bus and it insured for this amount.

The detailed mooneyes speedmasters wont be included in the swap.

This bus is perfect inside and out in everyway.

Don't want to be without a van mate and not desperate for the cash, so only up for swaps.
Been offered a cash deal from a guy in Germany but again no swap so it ain't happening.
If I sell mine then can't find a decent replacement ill be gutted, and then possibly end up buying something un reliable, needing loads of work.

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock:

what's wrong with red vans m8 :? :?

BOL with your search :D

Hi,
If you do take that cash deal I got a straight honest 69 sunroof delux .
not lowered, not welded, middle seats, delta green, cloud White roof.
Was going to sell in the spring, I have got a slight oil drip to get sorted.
Only reason for selling , touring Europe next spring and don't want to mess the bus about.
So bought a Tdi split screen.

[ [/photobucket]

If you want pics let me know
Dave

Latest posts