Sweet 1970 tintop Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy71

Reaction score
Here's the few pics of my Ride till my So67 comes in 8 Weeks at the mo she's being lowered on Standed rims she's a sweet 1970 Tintop westy lots of Patina full westy interior 8)

th2804408.jpg

th2804410.jpg

th2804420.jpg

th2804418.jpg

th2804413.jpg

th2804412.jpg

th2804411.jpg

more pics once shes slammed ;)

David you are westy mad ha.another sweet ride by isit.canny wait to see it.come along to ross meet in it next week bud

Went to see her today God shes low :mrgreen: Fitted Babymoon hubcaps mad mats full rear mat 8) mad mats front mat also walktho bit and Front kick panels ,

Now ime getting that S067 off Scott , 8) and Cant Wait , would love to Keep the Both but got to sell to pay for the westy of scott , this is one clean tintop even got the white seal under the frnt arches still 8)

pic her up friday more pics then

Airtime said:
You always turn up with ridiculously awesome busses, just how do you do that? :shock:

Thanks mate ;)
shes is a love bus , but got to Sell :( cant keep two only got a few weeks before my westy from SA, is her :mrgreen:

So if anyone is interested the Tintop Westy is now up Forsale,Van will be at Bristol Volksvest this weekend, also roofrack is forsale too now as have no reason to keep it

Not going to put her up forsale bit
if anyone is interested in price anything about her

My number 07817971589 dave ;)

Latest posts