T2D Ninove cruz 10/11 March

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope to get there to :roll:
still working on the engine hope to get it finished in time :oops:
otherwise it's gonna be in the daily :cry: hope NOT :!: :!:
see you there :wink:

lovely wheater and lots of cars

M4110026.jpg

M4110048.jpg

M4110030.jpg

M4110047.jpg

I've been there too! :D What an awesome show! Lovely weather, very nice people and cars! Talked to the organisation and they counted about 530 cars! :shock: 8)

I've spoken to is,sit very shortly just before he left (nice meeting you, sir! 8) ) and I've seen Greg's bus. Unfortunately I missed Greg himself and Sedan (I think I saw you when you rode off). :(

I try to upload the pics I took later today. In the meanwhile you can take a look at the sites of my friends Keverpech and Restolooker.

Some of the Earlybays there:
is,sit:
nin024704AA.JPG

Greg:
IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

8)

looks like a top show men . Is Sit your van looks the bollocks son quick turn around from standard buying it to low and cool son 8)

wht a show :D and wht a weekend ive just back in my home land 6.30 pm monday nite :wink: had a little stop of at a m8s in london plus pick up my swampy and rear safari 8)

i must say wht a cool show lots and lots of cool early bays also bug splitty etc right in the town :shock: just had 2 mins chat wth airtime as we were off :D seen gregs panel 2 sweet ride did look out 4 u fella :wink:
.ime gutted got no pics as cam broke b4 i went :cry: ...

:D

you still goin volksworld is sit need to check out your van son , Peace 8)

Some schweet looking bays in that lot 8)

Latest posts