Techenders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it's not just a latebay thing, we hold you early guys in high regard actually. If anyone has anything remotely technically cool, or lowering related to ask about, usually we direct to over here. So dont think you are rejected from the event, i dont think it is intended to be a closed society, i think if you know the people who are going, then you would be more than welcome, and even if you dont im sure you would still be welcome. Pop over to thelatebay and enquire on the thread or speak to rickyroo over there, he usually unofficially organises it.

I don't think it's a bad idea to pop over to the lateside every now and then, just to keep an eye on the kids if you like :lol: I know there's a few of the late peeps that pop up over here every now and then. I almost made it to one of the tech ender thingies last time but I got double booked and couldn't go. So when is the next one ? I heard they was ok at Stella disappearing too ;) but it might be just a rumour. Next thing for me is Busfest then Oktoberfest, am I missing anything else good ??

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Maybe it's just Stella makes it good ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Latest posts