TEFAL 70 High Top from Austria

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the van and that potty as everyone has said is amazing.... What's the M code for it?
If you decide to get rid of the potty, you could have a competition...who has the best aim wins!! :lol:

BARKING MARK said:
Love the van and that potty as everyone has said is amazing.... What's the M code for it?
If you decide to get rid of the potty, you could have a competition...who has the best aim wins!! :lol:
Thanks.
I think it has a special "P Code" ;)

junglefacejake said:
You never fail to make me laugh John wherever you post your comments.
If you really want the potty then I'm sure we can work something out :lol:
just realised that ll be the passenger side , do you have a ladies version jake?

8a7ejetu.jpg

So, got the front beam off.
"You got to get up to get down"

ane3uquq.jpg

Considering it's still up on axel stands I'm fairly pleased with how it's looking.
Slamwerks beam with dropped spindles and adjustable gas shocks (thanks Dave). It feels fairly stiff so not sure how much travel there will be once it is on the ground. One thing for sure is I am going to have to notch the front.

Thanks fellas. It's all moving along nicely. Got it down on it's wheels so I could see how much to notch to accommodate the tie rods.
suzanubu.jpg

Got the back down by the end of the day yesterday. Just using horse shoe plates for the moment although I will probably turn it a spline and look out for some adjustable spring plates.

e3y9anuv.jpg

I've had to use a stock wheel for now as the 356 rep I had for the back was too deep and the rim was flush with the arch.
If anyone knows of two with a reasonable off-set please let me know

Latest posts