Thanks JK

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave

Reaction score
Ordered some kit from Just Kampers on Monday at 5, was told will be dispatched by courier on Tuesday, well it arrived to me on Tuesday at 2.15, not bad delivery in UNDER 24 hours!!!

Lol,

My dad got a £50 voucher of them because they delivered too quickly!!

They told him his doors would be delivered thurs/fri so he took time off to wait but they delivered them on the Wednesday when he was out, so he complained!

Always a speedy delivery with JK, had a delivery today from them and the interlink driver almost knocked my door off it's hinges, just got the littlen off to sleep aswell! Thought I was being raided! :msn4:

I told him he might aswell bring a sledge hammer next time! :evil:

Yup I was in desperate need of an exhaust..fast! JK done the biz and saved the day!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

I have bought loads of stuff through JK and have always received it on time or, if not, earlier. Sometimes reliability of delivery is crucial (how many times does something break 48 hours before a big trip) and they got have me out of a hole a couple of times.

I like the fact that Josh is active on here too, he listens to what we say. The best customer service is the sort that acts before things become an issue and JK are pretty good at doing that, IMO.

Delilahtoo said:
I have bought loads of stuff through JK and have always received it on time or, if not, earlier. Sometimes reliability of delivery is crucial (how many times does something break 48 hours before a big trip) and they got have me out of a hole a couple of times.

I like the fact that Josh is active on here too, he listens to what we say. The best customer service is the sort that acts before things become an issue and JK are pretty good at doing that, IMO.

The 48 hours before the start of a big trip is definitely the time for stuff to break :roll:

Sometimes I do miss posts, but many of you have contacted me directly or told me about threads I should probably take a look at, which I really appreciate :)

I'll pass on your feedback to our warehouse team, as they're working flat out at the moment to get all of your orders to you in good time, so they'll really appreciate the kind words :D

Thanks
Josh

jonboylaw said:
And hopefully this carries over to Status now they are under your umbrella Josh. Always had good service from you.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

I have that Rhianna song stuck in my head now, which is vaguely disturbing :lol:
We're just testing out the new Status VW site, which links completely to our backoffice systems so that stock, prices, photos etc are all spot on (after receiving complaints about the 'old' Status site, so that should drastically improve things.

We're still getting calls from customers who have had issues with Status from before the merge, but we're getting through them and doing our best to resolve any issues :)

Josh

Josh....any deals at the min on Propex heaters?

Foz said:
Josh....any deals at the min on Propex heaters?

Hi Foz,

Not at the moment, they're up at £449.95, but I think we may have them up at the show price on the weekend of the JK Open Day, which I think will be available online if you're not able to make it to JK HQ on the day.

It's still not confirmed, so don't quote me on that, but as far as I'm aware they'll be reduced for that weekend :D

I hope this helps
Josh

Ok josh, I'll hang in there then. Cheers

Foz said:
Ok josh, I'll hang in there then. Cheers

No worries, glad I could help :)

Pretty bloody ridiculous that we even need Propex heaters at the moment, it's nearly June, but it's probably a wise investment if the summer stays like this :roll: :lol:

Josh

Latest posts