The Bus Stop Over - Battle of the Bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you all know, Mandy at Prosign has very kindly donated five prizes - two for the early bay forum, two for thelatebay forum and one deckboard for the overall winner.

Ive yet to see them (I will have them tomorrow else thursday) but I'm 100% certain they will look great!

MarkC68 said:
Just to let you all know, Mandy at Prosign has very kindly donated five prizes - two for the early bay forum, two for thelatebay forum and one deckboard for the overall winner.

Ive yet to see them (I will have them tomorrow else thursday) but I'm 100% certain they will look great!

Awesome Mark, nice one!

....Feel the love!

Delilahtoo said:
Does anybody know what time we need to be place to commence battle?

I would imagine as long as you get there before midday mate, that would be fine. And gives us time to get sorted, cleaned up etc.

If Im way off Im sure someone who has attended previously will put us right.

....Feel the love!

Foz said:
Delilahtoo said:
Does anybody know what time we need to be place to commence battle?

I would imagine as long as you get there before midday mate, that would be fine. And gives us time to get sorted, cleaned up etc.

If Im way off Im sure someone who has attended previously will put us right.

....Feel the love!

Cheers Foz. I might have to arrive Saturday morning so a noon kick off would be great.

Just heard from the organisers that they are expecting us to be arranging ourselves in the main show area at around 10:00 on the Saturday morning.

If arriving on the morning, as I possibly will, mention this to the marshals who will point the way.

Foz,

Couple of us almost live on the A5 so if you can make it to the Harvester pub car park on Saturday morning on your way we could hook up there.its next to the petrol station on junc 1 of M69 that you mentioned.Would be good to hit them late bay boys on mass :lol: :msn4: .If we all get lined up for round half 11-12 ish that would be good.Any one else welcome to meet there if there way Saturday. ;)

westy geoff said:
Foz,

Couple of us almost live on the A5 so if you can make it to the Harvester pub car park on Saturday morning on your way we could hook up there.its next to the petrol station on junc 1 of M69 that you mentioned.Would be good to hit them late bay boys on mass :lol: :msn4: .If we all get lined up for round half 11-12 ish that would be good.Any one else welcome to meet there if there way Saturday. ;)

A time would be good wouldnt it :lol: be there for half ten people if you fancy it.

westy geoff said:
westy geoff said:
Foz,

A time would be good wouldnt it :lol: be there for half ten people if you fancy it.

:lol: us TLB bunch best get there about 10.34 ish, just to be fashionably late as usual for us!!

westy geoff said:
Foz,

I know the place. So we'll meet at the Harvester @ 10am? Or 10.30am?

....Feel the love!

Foz,

Make it 10.30am @the Harvester as I am meeting up with Melv just before.

Feeling the love............ 8)

Event called off :(

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=7784021&t=42512&p=355587#p355587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers Clem,

Guess we will have to kick TLB boys another time,hope you get to read this Foz before you depart.

Yeh i was kind of pre guessing this would happen after last nights downpour! Been keeping an eye on this thread for the inevitable. Thanks for the heads up!

....Feel the love!

Just checked the website and it claims to still be on?
New entrances 500yds down the road are being used instead.
Any official word on this?
Before i commit to going back into work for the weekend, lol

....Feel the love!

This is getting silly now :evil:
Someone upstairs trying to say somthing!!!!!???

Let us know if you hear anything Foz, checked website. All will be refunded in due corse!!!! :|

Anyone got suggestions for a meet inline of this event being canceled???
Or back to work?????? BOOOOOOOOO!!!!
:lol:

Website is updated now :(

http://www.thebusstopover.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Disappointing isn't the word for how I feel just now. Gutted...another show spoiled by this so-called summer. :cry:

I blame the coalition government, Roy Hodgson and Simon Cowell :lol:

Latest posts