'The Cool VW'

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gert Big T

Reaction score
Anyone had any dealings with 'The Cool VW' guys in Holland ?
Wondered how reliable their descriptions and vans are ?
Looking to spend about £10k on a dry state Westy (Prefer pop top but will consider tin if it's 'the right one') with original paint (sunbaked or shiny I'm not fussy) preferably lowered but not essential.
Just want the norm, you know, rust free & tidy.

hey mate,

not had any dealings with The Cool VW, but have had some communication with another well known holland VW importer.

all i would say is that you may be better off looking at a UK based importer as they may be cheaper due to the shitty euro rate.

just a FYI post really - especially if you are spending that kind of cash

I've had dealings with Albert at the Cool VW, drop me a pm

He advertises buses on here from time to time. Ive known a few folks buy from him, but no direct dealings myself.

If you see anything on KieftenKlok, then many of us have used them and they are excellent, but as said are now a bit pricey due to the Euro rate. T2D offer an inspection and handling service with them too if you fancy anything.

Clem said:
He advertises buses on here from time to time. Ive known a few folks buy from him, but no direct dealings myself.

If you see anything on KieftenKlok, then many of us have used them and they are excellent, but as said are now a bit pricey due to the Euro rate. T2D offer an inspection and handling service with them too if you fancy anything.

old K'n'K are who i was talking about - without plugging them :)

they were very proactive when i was looking for a bus, but in the end, was a bit more pricey than uk busses. wasnt too bad when the exchange was 0.7, but now at .84 its a bit pricey - for me anyway. but if its the bus you want its the bus you want

Haveacamper said:
old K'n'K are who i was talking about - without plugging them :)

they were very proactive when i was looking for a bus, but in the end, was a bit more pricey than uk busses. wasnt too bad when the exchange was 0.7, but now at .84 its a bit pricey - for me anyway. but if its the bus you want its the bus you want

No worries, they run a banner ad on here, so plug away. I think the rate was about 1.5 Euro to the £ when I bought mine ..... it 'was' years ago now, and really seems it from a financial perspective!

Latest posts