The Egotrip bus: slammed Nov 69 Kombi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers :)

This sounds sweet and sits well nice....

IMG_0169_zps29819cfa.jpg

40 IDF's

IMG_0167_zpse9f1cc5b.jpg

Ahhh man that gearbox looks sweet, even better than the engine dare I say it, shame it's hidden :mrgreen:

Must be awesome to drive now.

Des

Your bus keeps getting better, i'll be keeping my eye out for your bus over the weekend,
Chris.

It's looking (and sounding) great Steve. Karl started it up briefly on Saturday to show me, when I picked my bus up from him on Saturday. Awesome. No way will I be able to keep up with you now.

EgoTrippin said:
Cheers everyone :)
Matt - I am just dropping my bus in with Andy on Thursday as I have to go to a meeting in London, but the bus will be there all day. Looking forward to the drive back :)

No worries m8, sure it will be a fun drive back. :D :D

Just been out for a spin and it pulls like a train already. Going to be awesome after its set up on the rolling road :)

Runs sweet now Matt. Needs running in more to take it to its potential. Did have a rather 'spirited' drive home, only slowed down by people in normal cars!

Just read the motor spec's Steve, very nice! :) Look forward to seeing it. (and hearing it)

Just read the motor spec's Steve, very nice! :) Look forward to seeing it. (and hearing it)

Should be able to flog it now and put the money towards a split mate ...... :lol:

Looks the nuts and i bet it sounds great aswell , good to see you over the weekend and glad to hear your still alive after the stag weekend ...

Cheers Butty. I just about survived the stag do :)

My bus was vandalized by my 'friends' over the weekend, devaluing it by making it look like a Splitty ;)

stagbus_zps4b7c159e.jpg

Finally managed to get all the lovely 'powered by fairydust' stickers off the bus this weekend, and as it has been 5 years now since my 'Camper & Bus' photoshoot, we went back down the same spot to take a few snaps....

May 2008..
_J1H9227SMALL.jpg

May 2013...
IMG_0490_zps53a32773.jpg

May 2008...
_J1H9345SMALL.jpg

May 2013...
IMG_0511_zpsd9e5410a.jpg

The heart of the beast now. 2007cc stroker motor....
IMG_0519_zps7e5702f0.jpg