the first european bug-in !!!!! pic's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedan

Reaction score
I'm back from chimay for the first european bug-in :lol:
woooow very impressed :shock: some very nice car from al over the world :shock:

BILD2126.jpg

BILD2142.jpg

BILD2150-1.jpg

BILD2177.jpg

BILD2184.jpg

BILD2150.jpg

BILD1978.jpg

BILD1945.jpg

BILD1935.jpg

BILD1930.jpg

BILD1900.jpg

BILD1897.jpg

BILD1896.jpg

BILD1895.jpg

BILD1890.jpg

BILD1877.jpg

BILD1872.jpg

BILD1860.jpg

and this is me and 'some stange guy' from amerika :wink:

BILD2139.jpg

cheers justin & mutley the crew cab is mine,had to get towed to chimay as my alternator went,fixed it tho,with a little help from bernard newburys tools,thanks to the outlaw guys. 8) was a great weekend tho :D

Tnx for those pictures. Let us see more early bays! My favorite is the green ´72 T2ab Westfalia Camper.

Was not at EBI and looking forward to see here some more pix.

BTW: Nice bug racer for quartermile.

:shock: i guess they dont have any 'sleeping policemen' on mainland europe... ive never seen anything as low as that black deluxe!!!!! and the front retracting visor is amazing, and it looks like its got runners on the side bars as well... neat idea.

:D i know, i know, theres no way that was driven anywhere, its gotta have arrived on the back of a trailer..?

My favorite is the blue early is absolutely beautiful! really simple and neat it looks like a sweet restoration.

That Auto Tecknics green dd panel is sick.!! i wouldnt trade it not even for the finest/rarest of the split windows.No way.It has character,personality,looks and action!!! Hell yeah!!!!

Latest posts