The krabfenbauer radio bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatt

Reaction score
Swapped the yacht broker bus with a good mate the other week for the original paint 1968 barn find austraian sign written krabfenbauer fensehubertragungswagen radio bus its 32,000 km on the clock original engine ,indian red interior ,working beacons its lived on a airport most of it life so thats while such low milage .. its the most nices bus i ever drove in my life all the door gaps are perfect runs like a dream there is no rust anywhere on the bus :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Saw this at Stanford last year, cracking bus 8)

stanford2013070.jpg

stanford2013071.jpg

:mrgreen:

Not sure yet ?? I won't slam on the floor so bad, fit my slot mags on but it's such a nice bus ! But I can't drive a stock bus all the time Because i get sea sick :lol:

Whoop,whoop, with that ride height you can join me in the mile high club! :lol: 8)

Sweet bus that 8) ... and no doubt not staying that ride height though!? :roll: :lol:

Cheers dude .. Well if I don't slam it I will sell it for £11,000 Ono it's worth every penny and needs to go to the right person ! Need to have a think :?:

gatt said:
Cheers dude .. Well if I don't slam it I will sell it for £11,000 Ono it's worth every penny and needs to go to the right person ! Need to have a think :?:

I've got 11quid & a bang bus

Latest posts