The krusty bus. Now Upper Krusty

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame that I can't see the pics

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

so I had five minutes spare the other day so I set about cutting my 6x9 speaker holes in my top locker

I'm really pleased with how it turned out as its the first time I have used a router :mrgreen:
The speakers fit nicely in the gap and uses up a wasted space behind the top locker.

Wow I never thought you'd paint this bus, I'm so happy you got it repainted it looked like it had faded Montana red paint when I bought it, but it was the old take the pictures when
It's still wet trick, that the yanks like to do, it was only when it arrived in the UK
I see it was in red primer and not the faded Montana red paint the seller told me it was. Well done mate you've done a top job Adam.

Was that motor any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refresh on the colour and interior look sweet!
Those wheels though - nice 8)

So its coming along really well now and I'm gonna make my deadline of the 6th August for our trip to Cornwall.
Just waiting on a few more little bits from the trimmers and I'm debating on painting my bumpers or leaving them and I will be finished

Hi Simon, thanks for the comments :D I've not done anything with the engine as its been crazy busy getting the van back together but I know the crank is no good but hopefully next year I will use the case to build my stroker motor :mrgreen:

Latest posts