The Official EarlyBay Toy/Model Thread - show us yours!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK , I've made the decision :shock:

my toy collection is up for grabs , keeping my CKO & Motorcycles for now
I'm selling up after 35 plus years of collecting ,
my heart is just not in it anymore so its time to move on and let someone
else enjoy them as I have done

I've just put 2 ads up on http://www.thesamba.com for the Wiking stuff

I'm sure I have one HO scale 411 left , possibly the rare one with the tow hook.
I'll check my cabinets tomorrow

splits , probably got 6 or 7 left , 3 of which are quite expensive but I will sort out a good price for them :wink:

found the 411 , my last type 4

its in pale blue with a tow hitch ( rare ) in perfect condition

£15 plus p& p

still have 3 x Type 3 Variants euro bumper ones
3 x Type 3 squarebacks early bumper

will post a pic in a bit , you might just be able to spot them

found more :wink:
DSCF1881.jpg

spot the 411
DSCF1884.jpg

DSCF1885.jpg

these are mostly non VW
DSCF1887.jpg

Thanks, that is one SUPER collection!

I spy with my little eye a 411 in front of a boat :wink: I've got a white one without a tow hitch.

Unfortunately I am looking for a 411 Variant (the station wagon), dunno if Wiking ever make one?

One of the rarest Hot Wheel models ever made is an EarlyBay! This is what it looks like:

rightbb-1.jpg

Dunno if it was mentioned on this site before, but someone on the Hot Wheels Collectors site decided it was time for a REAL one, and I really dig the end product!! 8)

415992.jpg

415993.jpg

415994.jpg

I have only one Early Bay too. Premium Classixxs 1:43 7-seater. I wonder should I make my car real size model of it? Maybe not, but red paint is tempting me.
I think that these http://www.premiumclassixxs.de are really nice for their price. In my opinion it's better than minichamps. Check out also their Unique line "Rennstall Bunker" that is due in June!

Click on the pic for more:

Hey WWW, do you have a red 1302s Beetle amongst your many models there? Would love it is you do, couldn't see one in the picks but sounds like you may have a few others around the house!

Heres some of mine;
17022008001.jpg

Including two rubber dog squeakie's that we found in local TESCO's.

Seen a few of those orange bays on US ebay, incidently that pink hotwheels bus you showed is not only very rare but also very valuable with one making a staggering $72000. Think how many real ones you could buy :shock:

It hasn't been updated for a couple of years but here's my collection http://www.hongwell.co.uk

It's not just VWs, there's loads of other stuff there too. I've just got a load of new VWs from my supplier but I haven't had time to update it yet.

Mike

From another Forum. I also want one :(

Found this T2 Camper this morning at the car boot sale, it is BIG!!!! and all plastic. As you can see it's dirty as can be but I'll clean it soon :) . Side door slides perfectly, front bumper, grille and headlights all there, rolls good too. At the rear there are no signs of there ever being taillamps/bumper. Also could not see any maker sign.

DSCF1681.jpg

DSCF1682.jpg

DSCF1683.jpg

Latest posts