The Official EarlyBay Toy/Model Thread - show us yours!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some early Siku models from Germany

apr399.jpg

While touring with my buggy through a mountainous part of our country a while ago, I found this amazing scrapyard of old VWs and Porsches! There were even two EarlyBays :shock:

After some wheeling and dealing with the difficult owner, he allowed me to take a few pics on condition that I won't disclose the exact location. Had to climb out a hill next to the scrapyard for a better view :wink:

102_0009.jpg

102_0008.jpg

102_0010.jpg

102_0011.jpg

102_0012.jpg

ratty early slammed panel 8)

8f07_1.JPG

8fc7_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-BAY-camper-one-off-diecast-TAKE-A-LOOK_W0QQitemZ150274896776QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150274896776#ebayphotohosting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this ones pretty cool

From another Forum, I SO need to get one of these! 8)

One of the models I took on holiday for the purpose of taking some photographs was this 1:43rd scale Premium ClassiXXs VW T2a Camper #11326. The shots were taken by the sea! All I needed was a suitable surfing dude figure and some in scale surf boards! Enjoy!

VW-T2-Camper-1.jpg

VW-T2-Camper-2.jpg

VW-T2-Camper-3.jpg

VW-T2-Camper-4.jpg

VW-T2-Camper-5.jpg

Cheers Chris

-tipi- said:
I have only one Early Bay too. Premium Classixxs 1:43 7-seater. I wonder should I make my car real size model of it? Maybe not, but red paint is tempting me.
I think that these http://www.premiumclassixxs.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; are really nice for their price. In my opinion it's better than minichamps. Check out also their Unique line "Rennstall Bunker" that is due in June!

Click on the pic for more:

IT'S GLADYS :p :D :p

heres only part of my boyfriends dust trap collection :lol: not found any photos of the M3 collection :roll: hoping his mum will keep his room as a shrine, when he moves in with us...although ive a feeling i`ll end up with a new cabinet in my dining room...or shed ;)

IMG_4690_700.jpg

IMG_4696_700.jpg

That Westy with the Martin Walker roof is the next model I've been planning to get at some stage. I also like the Michelin crossover panel van. 8)

Finally got round to taking some quick pics...

Not all of them, but some of the ones I've unboxed...

photo-3.jpg

A Small Collection...
photo-2.jpg

Dove Blue Patina splitty
photo_3.jpg

One of my faves..
photo-1.jpg

The Vinyl player, still sounds good even with a mono speaker.. and some other keyrings...
photo_2.jpg

A Replica of the Ghia I owned last year...
photo.jpg

A few others I've collected... I esp love the mustang...

I'll dig out the rest this week...

Latest posts