The one show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul_q

Reaction score
Not the one on the TV but the show you would attend if you only could go to one this year?

Mine still has to be bugjam.

Busfest I quite like and I like the one in Bristol but my fave is the Dubs At The Castle over Caldicot, loved the Aircooled 14 and 15 and quite liked the Oktoberfest because it`s the last ish one of the season, Dubs at the beach was really something as well :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fave I ain`t been to yet is the Early Bay Camp out :mrgreen:

Grill and Chill is a good gig, but is also close to me so convenient. Last Bug Jam I was at was Bug Jam 10 (still got the hoodie and the video on a camcorder), awesome show and the Prodigy played live.

Mine would have to be Bugin but its not on this year.

Ninove I think. It's certainly the one I make the most effort to attend.

Ninove is the nuts, so many cool cars you don't get to see.

Spa was good even though it pissed down the whole time I went. They have strippers too :D

monkeyvanwestybike said:
None!
Dont have a red roasting tin thing with wheels or an old washing machine drum
And I hate cider
:)

I assume you mean a radio flyer and somewhere to light a fire, the cider thing I don't understand.

What's your point?

I am really surprised bug jam has got some love also no mention of volksworld and action yet.

paul_q said:
I am really surprised bug jam has got some love also no mention of volksworld and action yet.

I've missed the last few actions due to holidays but Volksworld is a 'must do' for me :D

If only there was just one show a year sorry can't split these three

Ninove Always on my Callander so I guess that's my choice for the one show !

I have to say that the following two rank very closely

DATC the earlybay camping is the best that I have stayed at at all of the shows I have been to
End of .....

Or If only it was every year the. It would be have to be
Bugin ....just madness and I have never laughed as much in my life or seen so many cool rides in one place, fantastic vib too!

Can't wait for the Camp out though promises to be epic !

Latest posts