the reason we are now not selling, we love him

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
hjlo.jpg

cheers john and bex horse, ps thanks to mattmaz for kinda talkin me out of what would have been a regretable sale

:D

ps 10 pionts for spotting the earlybay sticker

john the horse said:
ps thanks to mattmaz for kinda talkin me out of what would have been a regretable sale

:D

No worries John, you've put in a lot of effort and really think you should get it sorted and start enjoying it :D

As I said, if you decide to get it fixed and need it taken anywhere, just give me a shout.

cheers matt ill prob take you up on the offer.

will have a ring around and find out whos availiable to do what first, might be the end of the season before he cums out again, probably limp down the road to whiteniose though.

john the horse said:
cheers matt ill prob take you up on the offer.

will have a ring around and find out whos availiable to do what first, might be the end of the season before he cums out again, probably limp down the road to whiteniose though.

Hope so john, looking forward too seeing the van in the flesh!

things ARE LOOKIN UP GOIN TO MAKE ALL THE SHOWS WE WANTED AS WE NOW HAVE FRESH MOTOR YEY,
OH AND TO ALL THE GUYS HEADING DOWN TO ALIVE AND DUBBING THE OTHER WEEK AND TOOTING ON THE A47 AT ME IN THE LAYBY, I HADNT STOPPED FOR A PISS AND TO FEED THE DOG, I WAS WAITING FOR THE RAC , THANKS ALL THE SAME GUYS.

I THOUGHT THE ENGINE BAY SMOKIN WAS A GIVE AWAY :lol:

REALLY REALLY HAPPY HORSE :D :D :D

ps my neighbour is gnikcuf elohssa :lol: hates the fact the bus is still rockin,

a sir krust work still has to be done i am afriad , i mean not on the bus i mean payed work haha

next vw event /show will be bu g jam due to mrs horse and me schedule.

have a good one and have a beer for me too

cheers john and bex and lazer horsedog thing