These early Bays are my fault....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
All the bay's i've imported so far...

The first... a 1970 Sunroof Deluxe from Oregan, now belongs to a guy called Paul down in London
70b.jpg

2nd... my Aug 1967 westy from California, most probably a keeper
67b15.jpg

3rd... 1970 Tintop Westyfrom California, now belongs to Mark in Ely
west.JPG

4th... Oct 67 Deluxe from California, For sale
68d.jpg

5th...Oct 1969 The Citrus Valley Bus from Florida, watch this space... a keeper
cvc7.jpg

6th... Nov 1969 Transporter from California, Just sold to Steve from Brighton
69t3.jpg

7th... 1970 Poptop Westy from Florida, I found this for Ed and Vicky, it's just arrived at Southampton docks
waldo1.jpg

8th... 1970 Poptop Westy from California, I found this for Marcus and Annie, arrives in around 3 weeks
70ptw.jpg

9th... 1971 Poptop Westy from the dry end of Washington, arriving soon and for sale
71west.jpg

10th... 1970 Sunroof Deluxe from California, on the way and will be for sale
70del.jpg

11th... 1970 Deluxe with Westy interior from California, found this for Steve and it's currently still in Cali waiting to be picked up before it's journey back to Europe
70wesdel.jpg

That's about it for now :wink:

Lucky boy said:
I wanted the 1970 tintop but you never anwsered your phone :cry:

The white one?

I usually have my phone on me at all times and rarely don't answer it unless i'm grinding or doing something particularly loud so i can't hear it...

did you find yourself a bus?

I just looked down those buses and realised 8 out of the 11 are in the original paint, the other 3 must have been painted 20 plus years ago as the paint on them is very aged and faded. i find it amazing how many buses survive serious accident and rust free for so long...

lets hope they stay that way :)

Monkeyspinner said:
Lucky boy said:
I wanted the 1970 tintop but you never anwsered your phone :cry:

The white one?

I usually have my phone on me at all times and rarely don't answer it unless i'm grinding or doing something particularly loud so i can't hear it...

did you find yourself a bus?

I just looked down those buses and realised 8 out of the 11 are in the original paint, the other 3 must have been painted 20 plus years ago as the paint on them is very aged and faded. i find it amazing how many buses survive serious accident and rust free for so long...

lets hope they stay that way :)

Yes I did find one(Well my mate did) Even my wife likes it!
flash070.jpg

Must be good if the wife likes it :wink: :lol: My missus kind of likes mine but not as much as i'd like her to :lol:

Lucky Boy - yes you are very nice van . Monkey likin what you are getting V cool , yours is sweet and whats happening with the CVC bus son any news on the roof ? :wink:

Cool vans do you find them all yourself how do you do it.I would love to do that.

Just out of interest mate, what are the prices on a busses like these? in comparison to buying one like my 70 dormobile and doing it up , will it be cheaper to buy a relativly rust free one from you or buy the panels and get the welding done by a pro. if its cheaper i might consider it.
Nick

Rexer said:
Just out of interest mate, what are the prices on a busses like these? in comparison to buying one like my 70 dormobile and doing it up , will it be cheaper to buy a relativly rust free one from you or buy the panels and get the welding done by a pro. if its cheaper i might consider it.
Nick

http://www.roadhouseretro.com

prices are on there...cheapest way is to import one yourself but can be risky

just had a quick browse, very reasonable i must say, but i think i will stick with my dormobile, the hard part is nearly over :) worth thinking about though.