time to join the gallery!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chris

Must say your trips in C&B give me inspiration for trips away!love the way you just followed the weather!
I followed the rain to cornwall all right!!

Kev

Thanks to many Earlybayers help(You know who you are!) i now have some new/old wheels on the way!At the detail shop now so hopefully ready for the new year.

Back to steels for the mo which has also made her a bit lower i'd say!

vdjmvp.jpg

OSullivan said:
Thanks to many Earlybayers help(You know who you are!) i now have some new/old wheels on the way!At the detail shop now so hopefully ready for the new year.

Back to steels for the mo which has also made her a bit lower i'd say!

vdjmvp.jpg

I like the stock wheels ;)

I went to rtts a couple of years ago ... It rained :( and seemed a lot further than France :shock:

Cracking bus you have there :mrgreen:

Chris

Many thanks Chris and your right cornwall is a good old trek in the rain!

Few more from today.Had a quick blast before we get blown away!

211jr41.jpg

sn1nv8.jpg

16asah1.jpg

34pf60g.jpg

Sorry forgot to resize..

what size tyres are they on the empi 5 spokes on your bus ?

cheers
andy

Cheers guys!Quite like the steels myself!!I do honestly but i think they will be changed new year ;)
The tyres were 175/55/15 and rear 185/65/15

Gonna try and get under the arches painted early in the new year next!

Productive day today!Got the under seat mats fitted this morning before the rain came then picked these up this afternoon :D

35jx9u8.jpg

ftkjgi.jpg

ipy6fm.jpg

Kev

Cheers Just!Well pleased with them,might wait for the worst of the weather to pass then get them on!Or might have ago Sunday!

Kev

Good to get a dry day today!
Fitted my new wheels.Very pleased :D
Needs a good clean and polish though!

2cwl5r6.jpg

ptw8.jpg

10zsiv9.jpg

ephkli.jpg

Looking good mate , Shame about the rear caps not fitting , forgot about that !

All your fault for putting me on to them!! ;)
I wonder if theres a way around it/spacer of some sort.Saw some moon bullet centre caps on these a while back.May go that route!

Yeah check my thread , Ant put a picture on there of a black SA with the bullet caps , they would look well good I had a set but they need a good bit of cutting etc to make them fit !!

Will have a look.No mad rush, just going to concentrate on getting the bus cleaned up and ready to use for the coming year.

Just popped out for a spin :)

2rx72oz.jpg

fbj4b5.jpg

Latest posts