tomato 68 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintage-autohaus

Reaction score
this is my shop truck, imported from california in original condition last year and now in french road

457468.jpg

457843.jpg

Sweet van matey.
Saw this on The Samba a few weeks ago.
Are you the seller or have you just baught it?

Hi all,

sorry for my poor english i'm french :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so i have make tomato and before in 2003 i have made THE panel

400750.jpg

I miss this bus :cry:

That's it, I'm keeping the deep sixes I just got...I wonder how they'd look on the front instead of the 4 1/2's? Anybody with an early bay with deep sixes all the way round? I made the mistake of selling my 4.5's last year, didn't think I'd ever want them as everybody has a bug with them over here. Seeing this bus sitting on the ground with them is unbelievable. <drool>

woodslat said:
That's it, I'm keeping the deep sixes I just got...I wonder how they'd look on the front instead of the 4 1/2's? Anybody with an early bay with deep sixes all the way round? I made the mistake of selling my 4.5's last year, didn't think I'd ever want them as everybody has a bug with them over here. Seeing this bus sitting on the ground with them is unbelievable. <drool>

dont think they are fuchs though are they? look like nsu alloys to me.

Loxy said:
woodslat said:

dont think they are fuchs though are they? look like nsu alloys to me.

NSU alloys? I just googled them, never heard of them before. Are they very common? I looked back at the picture after I read they were 5,5 all the way round, it must be an illusion that the backs look like a smaller offset.

Yes, the "tomato" is on NSU's - recently at least two more sets have appeared on this forum.

I'm not sure if they are 5.5" - I thought they were 5", and I think they only came in one offset size (40+?).

I bought a set of five nsu's from here a couple of months back ,i think they are one of the best looking wheels around :D

sick van dood. Hello and welcome 8)

Latest posts