• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tow bar wanted to fit '71

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a ,Gadgets, Westy tow bar. It has never been fitted and has all the stainless bolts and is just sitting in the loft. I think they cost £265 new. I would sell for £250 and am just down the road in Chesterfield.

meowdmucker said:
I have a ,Gadgets, Westy tow bar. It has never been fitted and has all the stainless bolts and is just sitting in the loft. I think they cost £265 new. I would sell for £250 and am just down the road in Chesterfield.

Hi fella thank you for the reply but without leading you on I've got a maximum of £150 to spend so this one is out of my price range but I do appreciate the offer and the discount on an un used item.

THE LAST PANZER said:
meowdmucker said:

Hi fella thank you for the reply but without leading you on I've got a maximum of £150 to spend so this one is out of my price range but I do appreciate the offer and the discount on an un used item.
No worries mate it might spur me on to fit it one day!

Me too....... http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=53756&p=449075&hilit=Tow+bar#p449075" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was looking for around £125
Cheers
Ross.

Latest posts