Tracker should I fit one?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pottinger said:
i have one that i purchased a few months back and its one of the best £67.00 ive spent.
I bought the one off ebay (China suppliers) as its identitcal to the CGMart one and
comes with a remote.
Fitting was a doddle and love how it txt you a google map !

Its every bit as good as a subscription based tracker at the fraction of the cost IMO.

I purchased mine based on a write up on thelatebay :msn4: forum.
from http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270665841795&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

remember its in us dollars so about £67 and delivered to me in just over a week.
Buy a PAYG sim (without a non usage limit) and bobs ya uncle.

It has loadsa extras you can wire it upto (so dont be put off by all the wires) you only HAVE to wire
the red to pos battery terminal and the black to the negative terminal and its ready !
Theres also a panic button that when pressed txts upto 10 different mobiles your location and you need help.

hope this helps
cheers
Dany

Just wanted to say thanks to pottinger for this info.
Got mine in the post from china, all installed (very very easy to do) and all set up and working in 15 minutes. Instructions all in English and clear. Thanks matey!

AGC said:
Just paid for my tracker.... hopefully everyone will also pay promptly so my tracker is despatched nice and soon :D :D

Likewise paid for mine on Thursday. Thanks to Gerard for sorting thisbout on our behalf.

Cheers

Matt

Sydney, I posted on the first page count me in. However got left off the list, probably my fault for taking my eye off the thread. Any chance you could pm me the group discount details so I can order one. Many thanks

No worries. If you can PM me your email address and whether you want with or without £10 SIM I'll get him to invoice you via paypal.

I've paid now, tho I never recieved an official invoice, just sent my details for delivery along with the payment......i Hope thats good enough

Just checked my pc, i got the e-mail late last night. I've just payed.

Thanks Sydney1 for chasing them for me, and once again thanks for sorting the group buy

well gents your trackers are in the post, i know this because i already have mine

as it would appear the company is based 1/2 a mile form me so mark delivered it to me himself

will be fitting mine this weekend

good luck to the rest of you

JTB

Sydney1 said:
No worries. If you can PM me your email address and whether you want with or without £10 SIM I'll get him to invoice you via paypal.
cheers Fella done that now :)

Does anyone know if these trackers can work on mac ? Blurb mentions p.c. but i couldn't see reference to software for mac.
Cheers
Al

Mine arrived today too, Thanks Gerard.

Schoolboy error on my part, in that I dont have a PC, the mini CD won't load in my Macbook and I'm not sure that the software is Mac friendly anyway :? I'd better get on to CG and see what the score is.

Another successfull victim :? (got the email) It`ll only go in the pile of `things to fit' till winter anyhoo. But gotta say the group buy did actually prompt my lazy ass into doing something :mrgreen: So thanks for that fella, I needed a prod in the right direction :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Bet I`m not the last to fit it then :lol: Might lose that bet :roll:

ozziedog said:
Another successfull victim :? (got the email) It`ll only go in the pile of `things to fit' till winter anyhoo. But gotta say the group buy did actually prompt my lazy ass into doing something :mrgreen: So thanks for that fella, I needed a prod in the right direction :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Bet I`m not the last to fit it then :lol: Might lose that bet :roll:

Woah woah woah I think il be winning the 'last to fit' award mainly due to the fact I've got to buy and fit a new loom first !! :)

I've not even received an email confirming my payment has been received....let alone an 'out of stock' mail! Starting to get a little concerned now, as it seems everyone has had confirmation and even received the goods! I've had nothing! :(

Foz said:
I've not even received an email confirming my payment has been received....let alone an 'out of stock' mail! Starting to get a little concerned now, as it seems everyone has had confirmation and even received the goods! I've had nothing! :(

Foz. I'll PM you with direct contact details

Has anybody got around to fitting there unit yet? If so how did it go?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.792168,-1.063170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts