Tracker should I fit one?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rockandrollcamper said:
ozziedog said:
I think this may be prudent, so if you`d be good enough to add me to your rapidly growing list I`d me more than glad to join you. I`m also thinking it may be better to `not' advertise the fact that you have one. Am I right ?????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

I think that's a good point. I've got one on my beemer which came from the manufacturer and costs me £200 a year because I'd struggle to get insurance otherwise.

This I see as a different kettle of fish. As hard as I will try to hide the device it's not going to be 'full proof'.
More just a bit of piece of mind which I'm in control of.

I`m also thinking that the more you advertise on your bus (Beware Has Tracker Fitted) with stickers etc, the more that the tea leaves will be able to overcome them with blockers and such like. But if they don`t know it`s on there, they may not bother to try to block the things if you catch my drift :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, We used to advertise protection :mrgreen: Things have changed :? :lol: :?

1. Sydney1
2. Graham L
3. Millhouse
4. Nigel
5. Curly head
6. jimthebin
7. meowdmucker
8. AGC
9. Monkeytosh
10.Doris
11. Tezzah
12. Birdman

If we are all done, looks like this is the final list, plus a few I have from another forum. I'll push for a bit more discount them PM you all with ordering instructions in a day or 2.

1. Sydney1
2. Graham L
3. Millhouse
4. Nigel
5. Curly head
6. jimthebin
7. meowdmucker
8. AGC
9. Monkeytosh
10.Doris
11. Tezzah
12. Birdman
1. Sydney1
2. Graham L
3. Millhouse
4. Nigel
5. Curly head
6. jimthebin
7. meowdmucker
8. AGC
9. Monkeytosh
10.Doris
11. Tezzah
12. Birdman
13. Ozziedog

Room for 1 more?

1. Sydney1
2. Graham L
3. Millhouse
4. Nigel
5. Curly head
6. jimthebin
7. meowdmucker
8. AGC
9. Monkeytosh
10.Doris
11. Tezzah
12. Birdman
13. Ozziedog
14. Foz

Much appreciated if I could be added to this list......
Cheers,

1. Sydney1
2. Graham L
3. Millhouse
4. Nigel
5. Curly head
6. jimthebin
7. meowdmucker
8. AGC
9. Monkeytosh
10. Doris
11. Doris
12. Tezzah
13. Birdman
14. Ozziedog
15. Foz

just pm'd about needing two Gerard,adjusted the list accordingly,hope this is OK!!?

Cheers - Rob

Just paid for my tracker.... hopefully everyone will also pay promptly so my tracker is despatched nice and soon :D :D

Just paid for mine too.

Won't be able to fit for a while, but if anybody does let's us know how you get on.

I am eager to pay but have not heard anything about who to pay. Has everyone else?

Update! E-mail came today, now paid

meowdmucker said:
I am eager to pay but have not heard anything about who to pay. Has everyone else?

Don't know if your the same as me mate. I hadn't received an email for some reason, it doesn't show on the iPhone app but when I went on the pc it was there waiting

Just got in today and found an email on the pc. So I`ve paid up too :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,Something else to go in the garage waiting to be fitted, :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :idea:

Can anyone tell me the Paypal address CGMart require payment to?
I'm still waiting also..... :roll:

Foz said:
Can anyone tell me the Paypal address CGMart require payment to?
I'm still waiting also..... :roll:

Foz - just sent you a copy of my details when i paid, via PM
Cheers
Ross.

Latest posts