• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

turnkey engine needed asap!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitey82

Reaction score
Was supposed to be picking up my new engine tomorrow but it's now a no go as just developed a knock. So I'm looking for another one asap as supposed to be fitting Friday! I'm after a complete 1600 all ready to fit, let me know what you've got, I got maximum of 650 to spend. Cheers

Marriedblonde said:
Sorry matey. Glad i took her out for a run now, if not friday night you'd be cursing me :-(
Yeah I was thinking that too, no worries though thanks for being straight with me and letting me know, good luck with the new one, Dave

im thinking about selling mine... 1600 tp, its got twin 40 kadrons on there at moment but would do it cheaper without them.
it was taken out of my van last week, had this engine for about 6 years took it out of my old van when i sold it cos its a good engine.
ive just had a 1914cc engine built & now running in my van, so thats why im selling.
would like £600 with the kadrons or £500 without.
engine is in dorset.
thanks bruce

Unfortunately the big ends gone on the engine I bought so still looking... Again. What you got?

Whitey82 said:
Was supposed to be picking up my new engine tomorrow but it's now a no go as just developed a knock. So I'm looking for another one asap as supposed to be fitting Friday! I'm after a complete 1600 all ready to fit, let me know what you've got, I got maximum of 650 to spend. Cheers

Hi,
I have one which I am just about to sell. Its a 1600. It's a stock engine with stock air filter. It is still in the bus. It's a mexican motor installed about 15 years ago. I'll post pictures up in a bit, it's in Salisbury.

LV

Latest posts