Twin Carb Manifolds Q

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

Reaction score
I received my sp manifolds today for my weber 34 icts'. They came pre drilled on one side of each manifold with a screw in take off. I thought the take off was for servo brakes.

Am i wrong? If so what are the take offs for?

Dean

I thought that was from the carb body itself.

Dean said:
I received my sp manifolds today for my weber 34 icts'. They came pre drilled on one side of each manifold with a screw in take off. I thought the take off was for servo brakes.

Am i wrong? If so what are the take offs for?

Dean

Hi

Fit the brass hosetails to the manifolds then i used some fuel hose and join the two together, this ballances the inlet pressure.

Happy camping 8)

Just

Thanks for the replies. I read up some more on the net about the set up of these last night. But not one article said anything about the balance pipe location.

Also what is the gap setting for the butterfly disc in the carb before fitting?

Dean

Dean said:
Thanks for the replies. I read up some more on the net about the set up of these last night. But not one article said anything about the balance pipe location.

Also what is the gap setting for the butterfly disc in the carb before fitting?

Dean

Use your smallest feeler guage, should just fall out under it's own weight.
I've got Punnet's set-up guide. If you want it, pm me your e-mail address. :)

Sparkywig

Could I bother you fo the set-up guide ? I have this job to do before the summer season
(I hope) and all info is great reference.

Cheers

James

Thanks you sparkywig. have printed off and saved for future use and to pass it on.

Latest posts