Umm different but nice

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Think of the money you could save/make with this and its a DC so wouldnt be that hard to fit a bed in. I like alot but cant really justify another VW, i just havent the room.

1402529.jpg

1402528.jpg

That would be supe cool for getting into Glastonbury!! :lol:

Those bottom Japanese ones are ace!

I know they are not orig etc, but they are classic Japanese cool, there was one for sale in the UK the other week. You should check out their website its got tons of different typrs and they have bays aswell! Nuff cool 8)

There used to be one of those ladder vans for sale in a camper dealership down the A3. I always wanted to stop and check it out, but never got round to it before the place shut down. :(

As for the little Subaru campers, 600cc of pure power! :lol: Me and Nic had a look at one a couple of weeks back whilst visiting a place to pick up some eBay goodies.

DSCN2169.jpg

Hey Jabbo 8) do you know the webiste where they are from????

Trying to find it but no joy yet. :cry:

The one we took a picture of belongs to a bloke I know. He runs an import company in Leigh on Sea. The green one is currently in stock, but he can get any colour. :)

http://www.redlineimports.co.uk

There's a couple of cars on there I'm seriously contemplating as my new daily driver!

jabbo said:
There's a couple of cars on there I'm seriously contemplating as my new daily driver!

Thats what I was thinking of !

The way I see it, i can sell my Passat and pick up a nice SVX or R32, and still have a couple of grand left over to go towards the Bay! How ideal is that! :lol:

Latest posts